Chapter le 9

The plan was simple.

In and out.

You would wait until the guards came in to it handcuffs on you and escort you to the cafeteria. Once they come in you turn your hand into one of the weapons, a sword.

You would kill them, steal their guns, and rush to the armoury where they kept your weapons in storage. You'd all grab your own weapons and kick talons ass.

"Alright dickweeds. Wake up! Breakfast!"

Everyone groaned and hoisted themselves up. You got up and smiled. You fiddled with the tiny cube and it began to stretch and grow. It covered your hand so now you had a large, grey metal fist. Almost like doomfists..

You pressed a blue button on the side. The glove shortened and grew again. This time it turned into a spear.

You twirled it around your fingers and waited for the guard to enter. The door slid open.

"Alright-"

You impaled him with the spear and he dropped to the ground. You pressed a green button on the spear and it turned into a sword.

"Yo Genji, your good with swords."

You toss Genji the sword and he just catches it.

"Thanks."

You grabbed a rifle from the dead guy and peeked out in the hallway.

"One on the left, two on the right. Ones on the right are sitting at a table playing cards. Easy kill."

You signalled for Genji to get the two guys at the table while you lined up the crosshair with the single patrollers head.

A cry for help was called out and the muffled. You turned to see Genji silently killing the soldier. You turned back to the crosshair and aimed at the of the guards.

You took them out with ease, luckily the rifle was equipped with a silencer or they'd know your here and would send 500+ troops in a matter of minutes.

You rushed down the hallway and turned a corner, you peeked down the hall and spotted the army. You signalled to rush it. 3....2.....1. You all ran down and kicked down the armour door.

No one was there.

"Okay? That's weird. You'd think they would guard this place." Lucio said while walking in.

"Yeah..." You replied, gazing at the gun racks looking for your weapon. Finally you spotted your A-R and grabbed it. Everyone did the same except for Genji. You walked over to Genji with the shuriken dispenser. Wires dangled out of it and it was slightly cracked.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure I can fix this."

Genji stopped leaning on the wall, you somehow could tell he was smiling behind his mask.

"That would be great, thank you Y/N."

You smiled and began working on Genji's arm.

Like five minutes later lmao I know it's a waste of a timeskip but whatever.

Genji has his shurikens and a new sword since his got destroyed in the battle. Everyone had heir old gear back. Reinhardt smiled and planted his helmet on his head.

"Let's lead ourselves to victory!" Reinhardt exclaimed.

"Alright! Storm it! Go go go!"

You all rushed out the door to find an army of Talon soldiers with their weapons aimed on you. Reaper stood infront of them.

"You don't think we have cameras?"