Chapter 20: Let the game begin

Zaira Pov:

I quickly stand up. Ripping the drips from my arms as I did.

My feet wobble as I make my my to the door. I felt nauseous as I ran through the halls, my vision blurring, making it all the more harder to keep up.
The stairs were the worse.

I gripped the rails tightly with both hands and decended down.

My shoeless foot, smacked against the ground as I finally saw the living room. Every one was there.

I mean everyone. The shadow man included...

I go to walk in the room, but am met with a force feild. I began banging against it.
The others didn't even glance over at me.

Mister Condor had all the children behind him. Miss Peregrine doing the same with some others.

The figure laughed as he looked over the children glancing at two specifically.  As I see who he's looking at my heart beat wild.
Continuously I ram my shoudler into the force.

I'm still weak...

The shadow figure laughs and points at Ryder. " Enny."

" Meany." Johnny.

" Minni." Lilly.

He chuckles demonicly.

" Mo~...." Light.

He pushes through Mister Condor and snatches Light up by the vest.
The others scream and mister condor runs at the figure.

The man held up his hand and flung it in a sweeping motion.
Sending Mister Condor into a bookcase.

Light looks terrified.

Everyone else looked at one another. Trying to figure out what to do. None of there abilities work on shadows.

The figure walks to the corner of the room gripping Light. He set him down in a corner. Petting his head like he was a dog an chuckles. " Stay....or I'll kill everyone in this room."

Light nods furiously.

The shadow man walks back over to the group. " Okay one more."

Even though we couldn't see his face, it was easy to tell he was smirking.

" Enny." Rachel.

" Meany." Nathan.

" Minni." Monster.

" Mo." Westly.

He looks towards the me and the force feild as he slowly walks over to Westly.
The other peculiar children are gripping him like he's there life-line.

Shadow man shakes his head and tsk his finger. " Ah ah ah. That's not how the game works."
With that he grabs both of Westlys arms and trys pulling him away.

The kids don't let go. It was a literal tug of war with him.

The figure was getting angry. His non-existing eyes turned blood red.

His voice became ten times deeper than it was a second ago. " Let....Him.....GO!"
Westly crys for them to Let him go. They do nothing of the sort. Making the man chuckle.

" If you don't let him go. I'll chop off his arms." He says, making everyone let go.

I beat the window/sheild trying to get to them.

He look over at me again. Only now he made his smile apparent. Two rows of flashy white teeth blinded me as he dragged a crying West over to Light who was crying into his knees in a ball.
Mister Condor was unconscious in a pile of books, and miss Peregrine couldn't do anything.