Chapter 24: Done

Zaira Pov: 456 years ago;

" You little bloody brat!" I squeal as Riddian chased me around the house. Mister Condor watched from a distance with a smile. He enjoyed seeing Riddian and I happy.
Ryder and Johnny were right behind Riddian. I run into the living room were all the other peculiars were. I jumped on Nathan's lap, " PROTECT ME!" I scream and pull Lillian to be my sheild every one laughs as they see the other boys round into the room.

Riddian laughed and moved Lillian away from me and snached me up from Nathans lap.

He layed me on the ground, Ryder and Johnny pin my arms and legs while Riddian tickled my sides.
Everyone watched in amusement as I squirm around like a little worm.

I look up as I try to breath, " GUYS HELP! Lillian they're killing me!" I say in between breaths.
Lilly giggles and leans on her knees. " Not this time Ruvik." She said, " You never payed me back by doing my chorse."

I groan and look at Westly as he snakes his arms around his girlfriend's waist.

" WEST, PJ, HELP ME!" I shout. They just shake they're head and chuckle.

I was on my own. The other peculiars smiled lightly at the little scene before them.
Riddian stopped tickling me and the boys let me go.

Riddian still sat on my waist. He leaned down so that he was hovering above my face.

He leaned in and gave me a quick peck. " I love youuuu~" He said as he made his breath go below freezing, with his frost powers, so that I could see it. He gave me another kiss but this time more passionate.
I giggle like a school girl. Riddian had this effect on me.

He got off of me and scooped me up in his arms. He cuddled me like a baby in a casket.

" Awwwww." He said as he looked at everyone else, " Isn't little Z so cute~" He muses as he pokes at my cheeks. Everyone nods in agreement as I wiggle away from Riddian and pout severely.

" Ass-" Just as I went to spill un kind words Mister Condor gave me a warning look.
I roll my eyes, " Buttface....."

Everyone laughs and walks over to me. The twins trying to push past everyone else, and them being the strongest accomplished they're missions.

They did things like this all the time.