11. And I never saw you coming. And I'll never be the same.

"What's my prize when I say something and it turns out to be correct?" Asked Simon.

Ambar was thinking for a few seconds. "I don't know... what are you thinking of?"

Simon smirked. "What about a kiss?"

She couldn't hide her shock. "What?? No way! I barely know you!" She was trying to hide how nervous he was making her and tried not to look at his lips when he mentioned the kisses. She still remembered their taste from that two times she got to kiss him and it was too tempting to think about it now.

"This way you'll get to know me." He shrugged.

"No way. Do not even think about it."

"Too late." Smirked Simon and then started eating his ice cream. "Do you want to taste mine? He asked after a few seconds of silence.

The blondie looked up. "Um... no, I'm fine with mine thank you."

"You don't know what are you missing. It's the best ice cream you've ever tasted. It's a secret family recipe, only made here."

"I really doubt it's the best one. Have you ever had italian ice cream? They definitely have the best one."

"You'll never know if you don't try." He started circling with his cone around her face, pretending it to be a plane.

"Are you always this childish?" Ambar was trying to keep a straight face, but the corners of her mouth had their own plans.

"Hmmm..." Simon pretended to think. "Actually, yes I am." He smiled at her and she gave up and leaned towards his ice cream. That was exactly what he was waiting for and with a slight move towards her, he pushed his cone to her nose.

"I can't believe you!!" She stated shocked.

He bursted into laughing and she couldn't help but giggle as well.

"You're even more childish than I thought!" She said after they both caught back their breathes. She took a napkin from the table and was about to clean her nose when Simon stopped her.

"Wait... I want to take a photo of you like this."

She blushed. "Why?... Why do you want to have my picture? Apart from that, I'm sure I look ridiculous."

Simon shook his head. "You look cute. And I want to have it as a memory from our first date. I don't take no as an answer!" With that he grabbed his phone and took a photo of her, while she was still giggling.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!"

"You totally were..." he turned the phone to her and showed her the result. "See? You're more adorable than kittens and unicorns combined."

"Stooooooop, Simon... I don't like how it turned out. I don't like my smile there."

"Yes. That's what you already told me once. And i told you that I really like your smile. And I stand by my opinion."

She didn't know what to say, she wasn't used to these types of compliments, so she just smiled lightly at him and then looked away, blushing.

—————-

After a short discussion about who should pay for who, with Ambar saying that she is an independent woman who can pay for herself and Simon argumenting that it was his idea to go there therefore he invited her, Ambar gave up and let Simon pay for her as well. Walking out of the ice cream shop, she felt his hand softly taking hers, lacing their fingers. She lightly bit her lip while he was bringing her hand to his lips and slightly kissing it. All while he was looking into her eyes. She shook her head and laughed softly. She had no idea what is this boy doing to her. He was making her weak, but... in a good way. She knew him only shortly and she barely knew him, yet he made her feel so many things all at once, some she couldn't even name. It was scary, very scary for someone who've been told all their life that feelings are weakness. But at the same time, it felt good, it was leaving her with a nice warm feeling around her chest which made her feel the urge to smile every second she was with him or just think about him.

They got to his car, he opened the door for her but before she manage to sit down, he leaned towards her and placed a quick kiss on her cheek. She blushed for what she believed was about twentieth time this afternoon. She turned to him, and looked into his deep brown eyes, slowly sliding down to his lips.

He felt her face being so close that it made his heart beating so fast he was afraid it will jump from his chest. Their lip were only a few centimetres away. He was about to close the distance between them, when he heard a weird clapping sounds. Turning his head sharply in the direction of the sounds, he saw with the corner of his eyes a quick movement behind the car which was standing next to his'.

"What happened?" Asked Ambar, confused.

"I don't know exactly... I heard something and I think there might be someone behind that car...?" He said unsure.

She frowned. "That doesn't make any sense, Simon."

"Yeah.. you're right. It doesn't. It was probably just wind and some birds..."

Ambar just simply nodded, looking at him worried.

"We should go. Sorry about that confusion, bonita."

With that, they both got into the car and drove away, Simon still wondering in his head what was that he saw.