Prologue

(A/N) This is my first time writing a fanfiction so please review so I know how to improve. Also there will probably be some grammar mistakes. I will try to update at least once every 2 weeks. So enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. JKR owns the series.

It is the 31st of October. Halloween. A man in long robes walks up the street to the Potter Manor. He opens the door. A muggle babysitter looks up to a bright green flash. He steps over her body and continues to the nursery. He sees both boys in their cribs. Their names are on the bottom how cute. Harry and Sam.

"Who want to die first" asked the man.

He looks at Harry and sees his green eyes. The same colour as the killing curse.

"You get to die first Harry"

He fires the curse which rebounds. His body is filled with agony. As the Potter Manor collapses slightly a piece of wood hits Sam's forehead leaving a scar. Harry goes back to sleep on his stomach.

•••••••••••2 hours later••••••••••••

Lily and James come running into the nursery with Dumbledore close behind. Lily picks up Sam and Dumbledore notices the scar.

"May I see Sam for a second Lily?" Dumbledore asks

"O-of course"

"This scar was left by none other than Voldemort himself. He is the boy who will vanquish the Dark Lord. Sam is The Boy Who Lived."

(A/N) I know this is short but I promise the chapters will be longer.