Chapter 1

•••••••••••9 years later••••••••••••

Harry is in the library. He could hear the celebrations downstairs. It was Sam's 10th birthday. Of course it was his too but nobody remembered that. They never had. Not since Dumbledore told everyone Sam was The Boy Who Lived. Harry had been forced to teach himself how to bath, how to read, how to write, how to cook, and may more thing a child should not be forced to learn at age 1. It had only taken him 4 month to learn how to read so he had read a lot of the books in the Potter library. He could cast a lot of spells wordlessly and wandless. Plus he spoke many languages like mermish, gobbledygook, troll, and many others.

That night the Hogwarts letters arrive.

"Sam! Your Hogwarts letter is here" Lily yells

"But look there is a second one, addressed to Harry Potter." remarks James "Who is Harry Potter?"

Harry, who was walking by on his way to make himself a sandwich hears his name.

"That would be me" he says as he walks in.

"Who are you?" asks Lily

"Your other son Harry. Not that you would remember seeing as you abandoned me for Sam."

"B-b-but I only had one son."

"No I think I vaguely remember him. Aren't you Sam's twin?" questions James.

"Yup."

Sam runs into the room to claim his letter.

"Who is this?"

"This is Harry, your twin brother." replies Lily.

"I don't have a brother. Let alone a twin"

"Yes you do. Now get your jacket we are going to Diagon alley."

The two boys scamper off to get their coat.

In Diagon Alley they head over to Gringotts.

"Show us to our vault" orders James

Harry frowns. He had always been a polite boy and this rudeness bothered him.

€Please€ he added quickly in gobbledygook

€You speak gobbledygook?€ the goblin asks

€Yes. My name is Harry€

€Pleasure to meet you. I'm Griphook€

The other Potters stare at him in awe. Finally James speaks up.

"Where did you learn gobbledygook?"

"Oh the Potter library has many book about goblins" Harry answered calmly "I learnt when I was 4."

They got their gold and went around getting stuff. Once they had everything else (they didn't buy Harry a pet) they entered an old looking shop. The sign above the door said Ollivander's fine makers of wands since 382bc. Sam went first obviously. He got his wand on his second try. 9 1/4 oak and a dragon heartstring core. Then Harry went. He broke the window the first time, a vase the second time, made wands fly everywhere the third and so on. After about an hour Lily was getting annoyed (the others had gone for ice cream). Finally they found the one.

"Curious" said Ollivander

"Sorry. But what's curious?" asked Harry politely

"Its curious that you should be destined with this wand when its brother gave you that scar" Ollivander replied

They paid the 7 galleons and flooed home to find James and Sam flying outside. Lily sighed and  went to cook supper.

That night Harry snuck out unnoticed and flooed to Diagon Alley. He walked into the pet store and got a nice snowy owl that he named Hedwig. He went home and went to bed feeling happier than he had in years.

(A/N) I'm sorry it took so long. It's my first time writing and I wanted to make it better than the prologue.