Chapter 3

The feast begins and Harry looks around. One of the prefects comes up to him.

"Are you related to Sam Potter?" he asks

"Yes I'm his twin" Harry sighs

"Oh. Well welcome to ravenclaw"

With that the prefect left leaving Harry alone to answer all questions.

After an hour of answering questions and eating, Dumbledore stood up.

"I would like to remind everyone that the forbidden forest is forbidden to all and the third floor corridor is off bounds to all who do not wish to die a most painful death. Now off to bed. Pip pip!" announced Dumbledore

That night Harry was restless. He dreamed about Quirlle, a giant red ruby and chess. The three didn't really go together so he thought nothing of it.

○●○●○●○●○●Time skip○●○●○●○●○

That morning Harry got his time table. He looked at his first class: Charms with Hufflepuff. (A.N. I won't put his entire time table in here because 1. I'm too lazy. And 2. Half of you peeps won't even read it sooo...) After he finished a wonderful breakfast of eggs, sausage, french toast and milk, he headed up to charms.

"Hello class! I'm professor Flitwick and I am going to teach you charms. Today we are going to read our books. Chapter 1 would be a good place to start."

A couple people laughed but most people just grumbled and opened their books. Harry was bored seeing as he had photographic memory and he read it at age 5.

His day carried on in a similar manner. Get to class, teacher introduces him/herself, tell them to read, not having any point of reading. At the end of the day he went straight to bed not having any homework to do as he had completed it in class instead of reading.

A.N. I know this is short but I am really busy with school, hockey and Halloween. I know I'm probably just making up excuses to help the guilt but whatever. Comment if you want short chapters more often or long ones less often