going against the clown

Beverly's Pov

     I ran over to the boys to shocked to cry. Ben was the first to step up and hug me. The rest followed in the order of Billy, Eddie, Stan, Richie, and Mike. We were a family and there was no doubt about that, all of us losers belong together. At this time I couldnt help but wish Henry was here to hug me and what it would feel like if he did. There was no way he liked me, especially after what he said at the Quarry. I couldn't help but wonder if it would ever be possible for him to even have actual feelings. I remembered how he hugged me close when we fell and I could even remember the smell of his cologne.
   I shook my head remembering that we had a clown to kill. Bill started walking towards his bike with a purpose."what the hell are you doing Big Bill?" Eddie asked with a hint of fear in his voice.
"I'm going to kill that ffff**king c-c-c-clown." He said. "T-th-that stupid t-t-th-thing ca-can't have Bev, or any other ch-ch-child fo-for that mat-t-ter" he said his voice braking a little. He grabbed his bike and got on. "I'm going with or w-w-witho-out you." At this moment he got on his bike and started riding. I jumped onto my bike and took off after him knowing that the rest of the boys would follow my lead. As I pedal to catch up with Bill, he speeds up. I start yelling at him. 
"BILL! BILL WAIT UP WE'RE COMING WITH YOU! SLOW DOWN" I scream at the top of my lungs. I was so focused on getting him to wait that I almost didnt notice Henry Bowers' car go by while I was yelling at Bill.
  Then I heard a voice from behind me. "BEV, THAT WAS F**KING HENRY BOWERS. WE NEED TO ABORT" screamed a voice that sounded like Richie. I ignored him and kept peddling. We all kept peddling until we reached the house on neibolt street. We all stopped and dropped our bikes (exept for stan, he set his up nicely). Bilk went straight in without another word.
"Ben, Mike, you stay here with Beverly." Eddie shouted behind him as he ran into the house leaving the door open. We stayed outside until I couldn't wait any longer. I started running towards the door to help my friends when Ben and Mike both grabbed one of my arms and tried to hold me back. 

"LET ME GO! THEY NEED MY HELP, WHAT IF SOMETHING'S GONE WRONG?" i screamed fighting tears and fighting against the arms of my friends. "I'm sorry. you'll forgive me later," I said in my regular voice as I went limp and sat on the ground staring at their confused faces. I quickly punched them both in the crotch... hard. I got up and started running towards the open door when I was grabbed around the stomach, my arms stuck at my sides. I turned to see who was behind me and was surprised to see Henry. "GET OFF ME YOU MOTHERF**KER." I screamed at him as I struggled to be let free. He wasn't budging as I struggled as hard as I could. I rolled my eyes and brought my knee as high as I could and swung my foot back hitting him in the jewels. I continued running and got inside the house, Henry awkwardly running in behind me just barely before the door closed on its own.

     "You f**king b***h. what the hell was that for? Why were they trying to stop you from coming in here and why did you do it anyway?" Henry said and groaned from the pain he was in.

"Well, this is where that f**king clown is. Bill, Richie and Eddie are in here and I cant let them fight this thing alone. It tried to kill me twice today and now it's his turn." I said to him. His eyes filled with an emotion I've never seen from him. It was fear and vulnerability as he looked at something behind me. I closed my eyes and sighed knowing that we weren't alone in the room anymore.

"Let's make it a third time shall we Bevvie?" The clown said in a slightly raspy voice that went up and down in pitch. I turned around just in time to be clawed in the stomach. I screamed because it honest to God scared the s**t out of me. I hit the ground and I heard another scream that I could recognize anywhere. It was Eddie. The clown smiled and disappeared . Henry was kneeling over me with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay Bev?" He said obviously concerned. I looked down at my stomach where the clown had gotten me and saw blood soaking through my shirt. I looked at Henry and nodded. "You're a terrible liar." he said to me with a small hint of a smile. He lifted up my shirt just far enough to see the wounds. "You're lucky these aren't deep." he said and we both let out a sigh of relief. at that moment Ben and Mike burst through the door. They saw I was on the ground.

"What did you do Bowers?" Ben said furiously. Henry looked at him like he was ready to start a fight.

"He didnt do it. Pennywise did." I said starting to stand up.Henry helped me to stand and I winced from the pain. "We need to find the rest of the boys." I said. Just as I said that I heard a scream the I knew once again belonged to Eddie. I started towards where his scream was coming from, the rest of the boys behind me like scared children. I saw a fireplace and grabbed the poker ready to use it as a weapon if I need to. next I herd Bill shout at the clown to stay away from Eddie. We walked into the room just in time to see the clown start running towards Bill and Richie. I ran to intercept the clown and I stabbed him in  the right eye and the poker went all the way through his head. His head snapped in my Direction and I yelped out of fright. Just as the clown took a swipe at me Henry tackled me to the ground. I landed on my back but Henry landed on my stomach. I let out another yelp, this one louder then the first. The clown was obviosly in pain from what just happened, and his right eye was now stuck facing towards the left one. Bill and Richie ran towards Eddie to make sure he was okay. I shoved Henry off me and ran towards Eddie as well. The clown turned and stalked towards us smiling his wicked pointed teeth smile.
     Eddie was screaming and Richie was screaming for Eddie to "snap out of it" and kept trying to get him on his feet. At the last moment the clown turned towards me and grabbed me around the throat. I wasnt afraid of death, but I still bothered clawing and tearing at the clown's iron grip.
"Beverly!" Henry yelled, his face filled with longing, fear, and worry. I smiled and decided that I would be like Harry Potter and greet death like a friend. My vision went black and I assumed that I was dead... if this is death, then its peaceful but I assumed that there would be more people. Thats when I hear voices start to call me. I go towards the voices wondering who else could possibly be here with me. And then I realized my eyes were closed and someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes and Henry was kneeling over me with what looked like tears in his eyes. But that was impossible he was a jerk and a monster.... a monster with nice hair and beautiful eyes that turn a brighter shade of blue when he has tears in his eyes. He blinked away his tears as I looked to see my friends standing around me. Henry picked me up bridal style.
  "What the f**k do you think your doing Bowers?" Richie yelled. I winced and realized I had a piercing headach.
"She's hurt you dips**t but I can drop her if you want" Henry retorted and I wrapped my arms around his neck not wanting to fall.
"What happened" i asked still a little groggy.
"Y-y-you were ch-ch-ch-choked by It and when you passss-ssssed out he diss-ss-appeared." Bill said.
"Wheres Eddie? Is he okay?" I asked in a frantic voice remembering that he was seriously injured.
"Im right here, but I want to f**king leave this s**thouse before that thing comes back." He said annoyed. He was holding his arm and I could see that it was broken. We started to leave, me still being in Henry's arms and Henry stopped before he walked out the door. He looked at me, his beautiful blue eyes wide.
"Beverly... I thought you were going to die in that house..... I-i was scared that I was going to lose you." He said in a whisper almost like he didnt want me to hear what he was saying. Why would he be scared to lose me unless he liked me?
"Do you, Henry Bowers have a crush on me?" I asked knowing that he's jokeing but my stomach filled with butterfies anyway.  He nodded and looked away trying to still act tough. "Oh" was all I could say. I didnt know what to do with the feelings I had. I wanted to hug him and run away from him all at the same time. He went to go out the door when it shut and locked on its own. Henry set me down and tried to open the door without succsess. Something grabbed me around the mouth and waist and I started screaming through the hand on my mouth. Henry looked at where he had set me down then looked to see me being dragged away. He ran and grabbed my hand and tried to pull me towards him but with no prevail I was dragged into darkness.

So, what do you think. Sorry I havent updated in so long. Some feelings were shared. What will happen next. Comment and vote to find out. Thank you byee! ❤