1

ellooooooo again, or ello if ur new to my storiessss...uhhh here, info on your magic...

Everyone is 15-ish but ur (body) is younger, and u was a part of team Natsu and YES you did the Tenrou arc but ur body is like 14. (hopefully that made sense) Natsu IS NOT your bro, but y'all act like it

Your also sort of viewed O.P because you train A LOT and its fairytail, what do you expect?

y/n is your name

n/n is nickname

Her main background is that she is originally from the Fairytail world when sent to the dragons, she had a pair of universal scissors. The scissors can cut a portal through any universe/world/dimension but she doesn't know how to control it.

Raised by: Celeste the universal dragon, and Genso-no the elemental dragon (fast learner).

knows: fire, iron, air/sky/wind, universal, earth, water, lightning, poison, light, shadow/dark, and ice.

Guild mark: left waist/ stomach. (pretty much where Cana has it but on the opposite side, Ima describe it as gold lining and a galaxy pattern but feel free to change the color!)

she prefers to use fire more tho....and yes, she can eat the elements...

Erza taught her requip and can get swords, arrows, and bows.

very agile, sometimes clumsy.

Strength: Ligit like Natsu's in fairytails (final) season

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your exceed:

name: nightmare

power: ice dragon slayer, aria, has the power to switch forms

exceed form: small, black and white fur, green eyes, cat-eared hoodie with a skirt and black boots.

hooman form: black hair, Pantone-ish skin, green eyes. The ears in the hoodies are not stuffed, why? easy, when dimension traveling, exceeds aren't common and she puts on the hoodie and her real ears are in the fake one. Has an anime-girl skirt. She also has knee length black boots.

Crush: Lilyyyyy

Personality: sort of a mix of Happy and Carla, tends to keep (Y/n) in check and gets very shy about and around her crush. She and Mirajane tend to ship people and make them come true.

And there is gonna be some references like Hamiltoon, harry pootter, and more.

Your p.o.v.

I was out on a job with the reformed team Natsu. Our job was to defeat a dark guild that had abnormal power. I sent a few thousand underlings flying before finishing up.

" Oi Lucy, you done with that punk?" I called out.

" Yep, just finished!" Lucy said before giving me her famous kind smile.

" How's everyone else?"

" They're all fine, no need to worry (n/n)"

" That is a relief!"

" n/n can you-WATCH OUT"

"Huh?!" I looked around and saw a dude performing a magic spell of sorts. I had no time to run, I knew I had to live, I looked over to my pocket. I grabbed my universal scissors and cut through the air. With the very little time I had, I jumped in the portal with Nightmare in my arms.