3

I skipped like half the actual script because one: I'm lazy...two: the reader doesn't give two shits about school, and three:...i couldn't find the actual script and was too lazy to watch the whole episode...

I FOUND OUT BAKUGOU WOULD SMELL LIKE CARAMEL 

XD

p.s. third perspective is sort of like class perspective...

~~YOUR PERSPEVTIVE~~~

I woke up Nightmare and Izuku. The both complained though...

"IT'S FUCKING ONE AM BITCH!" Nightmare yelled into my ear. I sighed.

" So? I am going to call the fam!" I exclaimed.

" Wait, you have a way of communicating with them?" Izuku asked. I smiled and nodded furiously.

" Yep! I created a lacrima phone a while back, it was also used for blueprints in the version that most use nowadays. I had the blueprints delivered to a friend, Warren, while I was out training and he improvised from there," I took out a clear screen rimmed with blue aqua things and Izuku stared at.

"Whats a lacrima? Did you really make it?" He asked. I grinned.

" Lacrima is a form of tech in my world and yup! My phone is more efficient and better than most people because I always alter it and ye." I said proudly. I started to call Lucy. It rang, and it rang, and it rang, and it ran-oh- Lucy picked up.

" Hello?" She said uncertainly.

" Bitch wake up and put on video chat," I said in a happy voice.

" Who the fu-wait...Wait...WAIT! THANK MAVIS YOUR ALRIGHT, EVERYONE HAS BEEN WORRIED AS HELL!" Lucy said while screaming and turning on video. A hologram four-inch version of her appeared and she smiled.

" Sup," I said grinning. She rolled her eyes and she disappeared for a moment. She came back with Team Natsu.

" Are you ok?"

"Where are you?"

"How's Nightmare?"

" You owe me a fight!"

" Did you die?"

"CALM YOUR SHITS!" I roared into the phone. Nightmare pushed me and I fell into Izuku's lap. I felt my face turn red, I quickly got up and started apologizing and Izuku was red and said it was fine. In all that commotion, Nightmare was able to explain what the fuck was even happening. I told the guild what happened.

"...and then I met Izuku," I finished.

" We need to tell you something," Erza said sirius-ly.

" Nani?"

" When you used your scissors, we found that the ethernano seemed to have left a trail of sorts. The guild is trying its best to gather the trail but be on your guard, for if a dark guild finds it, they could use it to their advantage." Erza told me, Lucy showed a jar of galaxy dust.

" Since you don't use your scissors often, Levy-chan and I assume that is was due to that reason this dust got left behind," Lucy told me. I sighed.

" OK, thanks for the warning. Annnnndddddd before I hang up, Lucy?" I said in a teasing tone.

" Yeah?" She answered cautiously.

"I'm getting old, I want me some grandkiddies!" I said cheekily.