4

" YO NIGHTMARE, LOVE YA BUT THIS IS TAKING WAY TO LONG!" (y/n) yelled out to her friend. 

" Honestly your right." Nightmare replied. 

" Let's finish this shit up!" (y/n) said. She sent a fiery punch to Nightmare who then blocked it with an ice-like shield. Nightmare sent another roar and the roar was eaten like before. 

" FIRE-DRAGON ROAR!" (y/n) yelled out. The roar was powerful...very powerful.

-

"She burned down the building?!" Uraraka exclaimed.

" HOW THE HELL DID SHE BURN DOWN THE BUILDING?!"

"...." Everyone was in shock, a petite girl, that no one knows anything off, burned down a building. 

" How?! What?! Fire?! Ice?!" Izuku blubbered, Urarka looked at him strangely.

" I think (y/n) broke him..."

-

" Awe shit...." (y/n) sighed, she pouted, then frowned.

" You idiot! You burned down ANOTHER building!" Nightmare 

" Oh sue me! Ya froze half the Atlantic!" (y/n) retorted back. She and Nightmare had another fight, fist to fist, if ya need a better visual, think of how Natsu and Gray fight.  The fight took a while for All Mint to calm down and eventually the day went by just like the way it was meant to be. (Y/N) left to the infirmary claiming to be fatigued and Nightmare rolled her eyes at the scene and left to chat with Momo. 

-

Your POV

-

"Blergh," I said walking to the nurse, bruh I just wanted to sleep. I took out my phone and played the classical game of fortnighght, I chose my new upgraded skin and went on a killing spree. I played until I smelled Izuku. 

"Oi Izuku, what ya doing here?" I called out to him smiling, I looked at his injured body and gasped.

"Well shit Izuku, I leave ya side for one second and ya show up in fucking bruises." 

"Sorry!"

"Eh, at least I know ya tried in the fight," I told him, I took his arm and started healing it.

"Wha? How? Wh-" He blubbered at how I managed to heal him. 

"Eh, I wish Wendy was here, she would be able to heal ya without as much effort," I told him, feeling sleepy.

"Wendy?"

"Yeah, around our age, sky dragonslayer, kind chick, practically my little sister," I told him resisting a yawn. 

"You seem tired, you should stop."

"*yawn* No...I'm fine...I just wanna help," I said, eyes feeling baggy, I fought fatigue and continued to heal. Izuku moved my hand and since his body was healed to where he could actually move, he made me lie down and I quickly fell asleep.

-

Izuku P.O.V

-

She refused to sleep and continued to heal me. My body quickly felt better than before and she was basically half awake. I moved her hands away from me and pushed her body down on the bed. She was quickly asleep and I smiled. 

'That girl'

-

kinda a filler chapter, so heh ye...CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIESSS