2

~~~YOUR P.O.V ~~~

I got up and felt a cushion. I sat up immediately.

" where is she?" I said, before turning around and seeing my exceed.

"NIGHTMARE!!" I yelled out while letting anime tears fall. She gasped and smiled.

"You're awake."

" Hell yea. Where the fuck am I anyway?"

" I dunno, but we're about to find out."

"huh?" I said before sniffing a new scent. I turned around and saw the green head from that place.

" Oh, it's you," I say softly and while looking down.

" Y.y.yea." He stutters. I look up, he has freckles on his cheek and green messy hair, cute... I turn red and look away.

" W.w.who are you?" He asks. I tense.

" W.why should I tell you?" I ask giving him a small squinty glare.

" (y/n)! Apologize now!" Nightmare says, acting like Carla," I'm terribly sorry about my comrade, she's a stubborn mule at points." I glare at her words.

" We are from a different world," She states. The green head gasps and looks at his mom? They held the look of shock while Carla explained our story. She left out the magic, the teams, the mission, the guild, it was very vague but it explained a bit.

" Please don't tell anyone!!" Nightmare says suddenly. The two people said they wouldn't and I sighed. I got up and headed for the door.

" Do you have anywhere to stay?" The mom? asks me. I bite my lip and shake my head.

" I'm Midoriya, Inko." She says holding out her hand.

" (y/n) (l/n)" I say smiling. She leads me to the kitchen, I honestly was raving. Nightmare constantly apologized for my eating habits. I felt happy, the way I felt before Tarotaros, the way I felt when Natsu and I went training and came back to find Lucy, the way I felt when Fairytail re-banded. Nightmare went to bed but I went to greenies room.

" Hey."

" Oh, h.hi." He said. I walked into his room and looked around. He had posters and things of a person, who I am assuming to be famous.

" I never caught your name," I tell him.

" I.its Midoriya, Izuku." he stutters out.

" EEEHH??!!" I say," Why the fu do you have the same name as your mum?" He looks at me in confusement.

" What do you mean? Midoriya is my last name." He says.

"HUH?" I question.

" It's tradition around here." He says.

" Oh..." I muttered.

" Anyway, um why exactly did you attack us?" He asked he had a look of pure curiosity. I sigh.

" Well, umm, I was sort of threatened by the scarf dude and he wasn't all that strong and I honestly don't even know whether or not y'all was good or bad," I blabbed trying (and failing) to explain myself. I look over to him and he had a weird look on his face, he mumbled (In shock),

" not that strong?! How?! Mr. Aizawa is a pro-hero!" He ended up mumbling and I just stood there looking like an idiot.

" Um...did the old scarf dude wake up?" I asked uncertainly. He nodded. I simply sighed in relief. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up with Izuku on the floor with a blanket. He must have lied on the floor since I was asleep on his bed. I looked at the ceiling and memories flooded my head, the fight against Tarotaaros, my parents dying, finding out the guild disbanded...and many more. I let out a soft sob. I smelt the air and none of it was familiar. I was overwhelmed with emotions, why did I do that? Why did I resort to using my scissors? Why did I go on that job?! Nightmare could've died and it would have been my godamned fault! I used my scissors and... now I know how Lucy felt when Natsu and I left to train.