Chapter Eight: His Play Thing

*Chapter is rated M again! The title should let you know why...*

...

Jungkook wakes up before Taehyung, and he runs his hand over his face, wiping away the dregs of sleep. He looks down at Taehyung curled up against his torso, his head resting on Jungkook's chest as he lightly snores. His arm is draped over Jungkook's waist, clinging to him as if he's a pillow. In his sleep, Taehyung looks so innocent and angelic, making Jungkook hate himself more for doubting him. He gently runs a hand over Taehyung's bare back, stroking it with a small smile on his lips.

"Taehyung, it's time to wake up," Jungkook says, his voice cracking lightly with sleep. He reaches for the side table and takes a sip of water as Taehyung softly groans.

"Five more minutes," he whines, his lips tickling Jungkook's bare skin as he talks into his chest. Without opening his eyes, he kisses Jungkook's pec muscle and cuddles his cheek against him, squeezing him tighter, "Too comfy," Jungkook laughs, running a hand through his hair with exasperation. Taehyung doesn't realize that his actions are tormenting him.

"Baby boy, you need to let me go before someone comes to check on you..." he murmurs, his hands wandering along Taehyung's back softly. Taehyung stretches his body against Jungkook's, a happy sigh slipping from his lips that sends blood rushing straight to Jungkook's member. That noise was just too sexy, "Come on, Taehyung, let go or you'll regret it," Jungkook adds before Tae opens blurry eyes, his long eyelashes fluttering as he slowly focuses on Jungkook.

"Mmm morning," Tae whispers with a sleepy grin. It isn't until he feels Jungkook's naked body pressed to his that he remembers last night, and their new arrangement. Suddenly, he gets really sheepish and lets Jungkook go, sitting up with a blush on his cheeks, "Crap...I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Hey, it's okay. I told you I like your cuddles," Jungkook says as he sits up, reaching for Taehyung's cheek. Tae turns his cheek into Jungkook's touch, his heart soaring at the gentle touch of his lips on his. Jungkook deepens the kiss, pulling Taehyung closer by his bare waist. Tae doesn't fight his touch, yet when he feels Jungkook's hard member against his thigh, he freezes. His body is too sore for another round of sex, but he's never been good at rejecting someone. Especially Jungkook and especially now that he's only alive to please him.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung hesitantly says as he breaks the kiss. Jungkook cocks his head at him, and then realizes what Tae is paying attention to. He smirks, releasing Taehyung from his tight grasp.

"Don't worry, baby boy, I don't want that this morning," he chimes, pecking Taehyung's lips again as his cheeks flush bright red.

"Oh...okay..." he murmurs, embarrassed that he can't seem to get sex off his mind.

"Why don't you go take a bath? I'll find you some clothes," Jungkook suggests before he gets up and gets dressed. Tae nods, yet as he goes to get off the bed, he winces, pain shooting through his lower back and ass.

"Ummm...I can't..." he whispers, and Jungkook looks at him in confusion. Tae's cheeks flare even brighter red as embarrassment and shyness consume him, "I...it hurts to walk..." his explanation has Jungkook chuckling, "It's not funny!"

"It is from my end..." Jungkook laughs a big, wicked, grin on his face. He walks around the bed, approaching Taehyung with that smirk that sends his heart racing. He kisses him senseless before wrapping one arm under his legs, and another around his back. He lifts Taehyung effortlessly, carrying him into the bathroom before setting him down on the counter. Taehyung moans as Jungkook pushes his legs open, and steps in between them, his clothed member rubbing against Tae's bare one as they kiss.