boarding school

Time skip like a few year

All the fighting stopped and the sins are allowed to Rome freely around lioness and other kingdoms. They stopped the holy war and beat Hendrickson and dreyfus.

Peace can rome across the town now. I'm 11 years old now and I fthen a bit grown. I'm a preteen and have more choirs. I was washing the dishes when meliodas tapped dad.

"Are you going to tell her ban?" He looks over to me. "Not yet. She has like three more days" "Ban if you won't I will the sooner you tell her the sooner she can get use to it"

Dad sighs and walks to me. "Hey bee... I want to tell you something" I pay attention. "I was thinking... You're always here and you haven't gone to  in a while"

"So you want to send me to school again and I stay here? It's fine I can still be with you guys and come home right? You're not on the run anymore"

"No not public school.... Boarding school like a academy." "What?!" "Look I just think You'll make more friends and it's in a new area but you have to stay there even in summers and it's not that long?"

"How long?" He mumbles something "huh?" "6 years or 7. They'll tell you ok" I look away from dad. "Is it because you don't want me around? Just tell me the truth"

"Y/n you know that's not why. I just want to the best for you ok?" I turn and ask "how much days?" "Three." I hold back my tears. I have to stay away for almost a decade.

On the night before I start packing. Dad says it's in Camelot near the castle. I cry at night just thinking about being away from my family and friends.

I grab my bag. It's late at night. They all hug me "do I have to walk?" Dad shakes his head. "There's a caige and a rider over there."

I make my way to the caige and sit down. I don't want to leave I'm not good at making friends and u don't know anyone at Camelot academy"

6 years later
(Adult you)

I put on my makeup and pack my bags

I put on my makeup and pack my bags. I'm leaving Camelot academy to see my family I wonder how are they? "Do you really have to go?" I turn to my best friend Lucy.

"I haven't seen my dad for almost seven years... I miss them" I hug her and I hope on my horse. "Promise to stay in touch?" I nod and I'm off.

Their all the way in lioness so it takes a while. I finally see it up ahead. I grab my bag and park my horse. "I wonder what they will say? Wow bee you have makeup! Wow y/n you have boobs! Woah! Your almost an adult.. They don't even know I'm coming home"

I open the door. I look around and see hawk eating scraps. He looks at me I look at him. "Uh couldn't you read the sign it says close ma'am" I look and it does say

"Where's the others" "A mission I think-- hey why are you asking questions?! Wait outside!" I sit outside under the shade and soon doze off.

"Hey! Kid!" "Is she dead sir meliodas?" "She looks so familiar"

I wake up. A holy knight is snapping his fingers. "Haven't I seen you before?" I ask "I don't think so" I look behind the and see the sins.

Their all looking at me. Even hawk. "Oh hi dad. Hey guys" They all turn to ban. "What bee is that you?" I smile "yawn! The one and only" They all rub to hug me.

We walk inside and talk. "So bee you finally have something to grab" I turn to meliodas as his grabbing my boob. "Can you not. My dad is right there" "So you're saying while he's gone?" Ban slaps him.

"So how was school y/n?" Small Diane asks "tired and boring. You better not send me to another school" "It's not going to happen calm down"

"Bee why didn't you tell me it was you?!" Hawk asks "I don't know. I needed some z's anyway." "So you're seventeen right?" King asks "well tomorrow I'm 18" Ban smiles "I almost forgot!" "Ban is this really your child?" Gowther asks "yes gowther" Merlin says

"I can finally have a fight with you" Ban reminds "oh I'll be ready-" "And why are you wearing that crop again?!" "Dad calm down" "I like it bee" "Thanks Elizabeth"

We talk all night time we fall asleep.