The past

My dad carries me in my arms. Elaine is dead, he says, I don't want this child, he complains.

He sits me down. "Stay!" He goes off. I don't know why daddy is so mad? Suddenly I start to grow. I can walk and talk. I run around and soon fall on the ground.

He soon comes back in shocked. "H-how did you do that?" "Do what?" "Grow up!" "Why are you yelling at me, I don't know what I did and I'm being punished"

He sits down. I crawl to him. "I didnt want a child ok? I wanted my girlfriend! I didn't want her to die!" "Who's your girlfriend?"
He has a what the what face.

"Y/n that's your mom! She's gone! Goodbye! Forever!" Tears kinda fill my eyes. He's still mad at me. "I'm bringing you to a town maybe I can find some folks to adopt you" He grabs my hand but I pull away.

"No!! You can't make me!" "Lets go!" "Would mom want this!" He grabs me. "Yeah so what? What do you know about her!? Huh?" I remember a smile of joy and warm arms in my hands.

"I-i don't... But.... I know she wouldn't want you to do this to me!" Tears roll down his face. He sits down and starts to cry. "Your right... She wouldn't want this... I see a part of you in her... You'll never get to see her... She loved you more than me and always will... I'm sorry"

"... So you won't give me away?" He rustled my hair. "Of course I won't, just don't cause trouble ok?" "Ok!"

I wake up. It's morning and I smell cooking. I look around and my head feels dizzy. What kind of weird dream was that.... Better ask dad.

I walk downstairs and ban and king are eating with Bonnie. "Well someone is finally up" "Morning" I yawn.
"Hey dad can I ask you something between you and me?" He nods.

"Do you remember how mom looked like?" He coughs. "What? You can't remember?" "No no I do, why you wanna know?" "Well I had a bad dream where you didn't like me and you were going to sell me because of anger"

He laughs. "That was a long long time ago." "Oh ok, I did see mom in the necropolis but I can't remember that good, just a warm smile and love"

Ban leans back. "Ok so I didn't like you at all... Maybe still don't now" I can tell he's playing around at the last part. "Why ban" King asks. "Mommy do you love me?" I nod.

"So back to the story, I didn't like you San wanted Elaine not some snot nose child. You were loud, wouldnt stay still, didn't listen, asked for everything, always ran off into trouble, you--" "Ok dad I think that's enough"

"You were a trouble maker ok? I didn't love you till we talked and after that you tried to behave more and of you didn't I said to you, if you don't listen I'll sell you to some farmers"

I remember him saying that a lot as a kid. I would get so scared I would beg him not too. "But it was all worth it at the end... Kinda" "Kinda?" We all ask.

"Yeah kinda. I mean your not a trouble maker now but you do behave in a way" "So dad... You miss Elaine don't you?"

He smiles. "Yes I do... You don't know how much, I miss her... And I know she misses me... But I bet if I killed you off and saw her again she would kill me too"

We all laugh. I'll never see my mom again... No... No... But I have a dad who cares... I think.

Thats. The. End. (For now)
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟😂👅
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓😢☹️