banging!💥

Creepy.....

Who is knocking on my door?! Well, Lucy's door. I walk over and open the door. I look around and don't see anyone. I look around some more and close the door.

I start walking back to Bonnie when the door gives a bigger knock I groan. "Go away!" I yell. The door feels like banging this time.
I rush open the door when I look down it's... A pig?

Strange.

"Hey y/n! How you been?" Hawk? "H-hawk is that you? No no it's late the sins and them are gone forever" His hoves stop the door from closing.

"Look bee if you don't want to come see your dad and stiff then---" I shove hawk out the way. I look up ahead and see the boar hat.
"How did you find me?" Hawk shrugs.

I quickly grab my coat and Bonnie pulls on me. "Mommy it's late where are you going?" I smile "come on follow me" I bust open the door.

I see only one face and it's Elizabeth. "Bee?" "Hi elizabeth. Say hi Bonnie" Bonnie hides behind me. "Why are you up this late elizabeth?" I ask "oh well the others and upstairs sleeping so I thought I might clean up before I go to bed" I smirk.

"Watch Bonnie please" I rush upstairs and peek into bans room. I jump on the bed as he flies off. "Ow!! What the heck-- eh.. Y/n?" "Hi dad" He rushes to hug me and I hug him back.

He then slaps me. "Why did you leave again? Gosh! What am I going to do with you?" I rub my cheek and laugh.

The door opens and the others are there. They rush to hug me and I just laugh. "Omg guys it's great to be back,  hey dad you have a fan" He's confused.

"Bonnie doesn't know your my dad. She says she wants to meet you" He yawns. "Ok I'll see her in the morning I'm tired"

We all laugh and soon I love back in with the sins and I tell Lucy and blade.

Back in business!! 💖💖💖