question and answers

Five years later

I haven't aged for a while but I'm suppose to be 23. Me and Bonnie have been living away from the sins for a while now.

I've been living with my best friend (Lucy) and her boyfriend. shes in love with Bonnie and her boyfriend (Blade). I clean up around the place and make dinner.

I moved away from the sins because I thought I needed to grow up a bit and also Bonnie doesn't know I'm the daughter of the fox sin of greed she's too young to remember.

She's about 7 years old and going to school. One day she comes home crying. Lucy and blade come to comfort her before I get too.
"What's wrong?" We ask. She sniffs and says, "I keep getting called names about how I look." I remember when I use to be called names.

I was called fox girl and ban ban the fix sins girl. I didn't like people being mean towards my dad because he's a hero and so is the other sins.

"What names are they calling you?" Blade asks "they keep calling me fox girl!" Everyone looks at me and I just sip some ale. "Bee! Please not around her" "Sorry sorry forgot, look Bonnie it's ok, you know I use to be bullied as a kid around your age"

"Really?" I walk to her and squat. "Yeah I use to be bullied a lot because... Uh... Oh look at the time! It's dinner time!" Bonnie cheers and blade asks,,"wait isn't it like no where close to dinner" I wink "I'll start making some"

Hours later.

I'm laying on the couch. I tear drops down my face as I get some memories. "Mommy why are you crying?" I look at Bonnie. "No, no I'm not crying I'm just thinking about family" "Me? The bully? No mommy it's fine" I grin.

"No about my dad" Her eyes widen. "You have a dad?! Who is he? Where is he?" I shake my head. "He's probably long gone and I left because I wanted to be on my own because he's always protecting me... He's always putting someone before himself... Like mom.. And me... I don't know how he got greed as his title"

Bonnie rushes to the table and picks up her paper. My eyes widen as she shows me one of dad's wanted posters. "He's the fox sin of greed! When you said greed that reminded me some names those kids we're calling me. I really like him as a hero and I really want to meet him!"

My eyes widen with tears of joy. "Aw! Dad you'd be so proud!" Bonnie is confused then asks, "does your dad like him?" "No... Well yes.. My mom loves him" "Can I meet her?"

I shake my head. "She's... Gone... But that's ok..---" "Can I meet your dad?" "No not really... " "He's gone too?" "No" "Where's my daddy?"

"Well... You don't really have one you know? My dad didn't like me having boyfriends... I just found you... I don't know why you look like me though"

"Oh.... I still want to meet your dad" I laugh. "My dad is long gone---" There's then a knock on the door.

Chapter done! See ya next time!