Chapter 1

Peter had a great day. He didn't miss the bus in the morning, Flash didn't pick on him as much, there wasn't much homework. Now at home, he went patrolling as Spider-Man and caught many bad guys. One of them tried stealing a woman's bag, another attempted to steal a car. All was great that day.

It was almost 6pm and Peter was hanging out on top of a roof of a building, munching on a sandwich a elder lady gave him.

"Hey Karen, is there anything going on?" He asked the AI system.

"Yes, four blocks down. A robbery at 7/11 with already injuries of victims." Karen responded.

"On it!" Peter shoved the sandwich in his mouth and put his mask back over his mouth. He flew from building to building as fast as he could, to one, make sure no one died, and two, cause he liked the feeling.

"I swear to god, if you don't give me all the money and all the cigarettes here I'll kill you! You saw what I just to them!" A man shouted. Peter couldn't get a picture of his face, since he was hiding around the corner. He crept in the gas station and went around the back, to avoid being caught.

"Karen, what should I do?" He whispered.

"I advise you get the weapon from him first, then web him up by his legs and arms." Peter took that advice and moved closer to the man. He held out his arm and shot a web at the gun, flinging it back at him. He threw it up at the ceiling and webbed it stuck.

"So, you thought you could get away? Yeah, well spidey is here so I don't think your plan worked out." Peter found using sarcasm and snarky comments was one of his best ways of distracting the villains.

"Oh please, I got enough done. Look around!" The man shouted. Peter moved out to see there bodies laying on the group, all with blood pooling around. He didn't know any of them but wait... May.

"Fuck!" He yelled out in anger. He shot out so many webs at the killer, causing him to fall.

"May! Wake up! Please!" Peter cried out, kneeling next to her. He threw off his mask, knowing he would regret it later.

"Peter.." she coughed with a raspy voice.

"May! Oh thank god! I hear the sirens! Please stay awake for me! I love you so much." He held her bloody hand, with tears running down his cheek.

"Oh Petey, I love you too. But," she coughed, "I am so sorry if I leave." Her eyes began to close.

"No! May! Please!" Peter cried while shaking her slightly. He started sobbing, crying, yelling. Hoping she wasn't going to leave. He could still feel a faint heartbeat. Police cars and ambulances began to pull up, with people running out. Paramedics pushed away peter from his aunt, to allow her on the stretcher. They didn't even notice, or care that Spider-Man was right there. The professionals were shouting things peter didn't understand. Special codes and words too big for his vocabulary.

Peter was sitting against a fridge in the gas station staring at the bloody spot May laid. His mask was still on the floor. At this point, it didn't bother him if his identity was revealed, all he wanted was to know if his aunt was okay.

"Hey, kid." A voice said from above Peter. He slowly looked up and saw his mentor, Tony Stark standing next to him.

"You need this?" He handed Peter his mask and he slowly grabbed it. Tony sat next to the kid and said nothing.

"Will she be okay?" Peter asks, breaking the silence.

"I don't know." Tony wrapped his around Peter and the younger one laid his head on Tonys shoulder, with small tears running down his face.