Chapter 6

Right as they got home, Peter sped off to his room, avoiding talking to Tony. Peter never told anyone about him getting bullied for the past three years. The last person he wanted to tell was Tony. For all he knew, he'd end up blasting in Flashes home with his and suit and nearly kill him. Sure, he wanted Flash to understand how it felt, but not if it's your dad breathing you up with his suit on.

Peter dropped his backpack on his unmade bed and sat next to it, putting his face in cupped hands. Once again, all he wanted to do was curl himself in the tightest ball, so tight that it takes him out of this reality. He wanted to see May and give her the warmest hug possible. He wanted to cry in her arms and hear her soothing voice once more. But he couldn't, he knew he had to move on, but he just couldn't.

"Peter?" A muffled voice came behind the door with a knock. Peter brought his head up and wiped his eyes, which were almost going to cry.

"Yeah?" Peter coughed out, wishing he never said that. He could've pretended to be sleeping or showering, but now he was forced to talk to Tony.

"Can I come in?" Tony sighed. He just wanted to burst in the room and give Peter a hug and listen to whatever he has to tell about.

"I- I don't know." Peter sniffled.

"Do you want me to come in?"

"Yes." Peter responded after a few minutes of silence. Tony carefully turned the doorknob and entered the room. He sat next to Peter and wrapped his arms around him. Peter didn't move, he just embraced the moment and a stream of tears fell out of his eyes, setting his hands.

"Hey, hey shh. I'm here, don't worry, kid." Tony rubbed the shaking kids back, trying to stop him from crying.

"I really miss her." Peter whispered, in between cries.

"So do I, we all do." Peter let his head fall into Tonys chest as more tears fell. He never wanted this moment to end, yet at the same time he wish this never happened.

After about ten/fifteen minutes of sitting together, Peter finally brought himself together. The crying and whispering had stopped, but Peter stayed in Tonys arms.

"Do you want to talk about what happened at school?" Tony asked, receiving no answer, "Pete?"

"This kid just won't leave me alone, and he made fun of Aunt May and- and this has been happening for so long, I just want it to stop." Peter chocked out, holding in tears and not wanting to break down again.

"Who?" Tony looked down at the kid.

"Flash Thompson. He thinks he's cool, but all he does is just pick on idiots like me." Peter sat himself a bit, leaving Tonys arms. He pulled his knees up to his chest and crossed his arms on top of his knees, placing his chin down.

"You aren't a idiot." Tony looked over. He wanted to hug him and make him feel so much more safer and give him all the love he could possibly could, but right now he was focused on this Flash kid.

"Then what am I?" Peter spat out harshly turned his head over to Tony, who was giving a concerning look.

"You are... the most dorkiest and funniest person I know, and trust me, I know quite a lot of people," he chucked to himself, "You're the most kind hearted, caring, and lovable person on this planet, even though you can have quite a bit of an attitude. You are the best son I could ever ask for. I don't know anyone better than you, kid. I hate seeing you so broken and you don't know how much I wanted to see that dumb smile of yours after your aunt passed. I love you kid, so much. I don't want you to feel this way about yourself, I want you to be happy and laughing and loving every single thing about you and your life, even if it's not fair." Peter felt warm inside. He had no words to express how he felt. He was surprised, happy and confused.