Chapter 12

"FRIDAY? When I tell you to do something, will Tony know?" Peter asked the AI.

"Only if it is life threatening or something out of the ordinary. Do I need to keep a secret?" Peter laughed. He never talked to the AI like a normal person. FRIDAY has always just been an assistant.

"Can you trace the call I just had? Where they were?"

"Of course, Peter. I assume all of this should not be told to Tony?"

"Yes!" A text message from a number 374329 appeared on Peters phone. It was an address, and a link to google maps.

"Thank you so much, FRIDAY. Do not tell Tony." Peter ran around his room, looking for his old suit. Since it was his room, he kept a few things in here. He opened a drawer in a mysterious dresser and found his suit crumpled under two pairs of pants.

"Bingo!" He threw on the suit, made sure Karen was alive, and jumped out the window.

He hasn't been out as Spiderman since the night his aunt died. He heard a few people say "he's back!" and "look, it's spidey!". He felt appreciated and loved. Though he knew he had a family with the Avengers, his fans as Spiderman always had his back.

About halfway to the location, he hears a familiar whirring. Tony. Peter groaned and landed himself onto a random rooftop. Instead it wasn't Tony. It was a SHIELD robot that looked just like Iron Man.

"Tony Stark?" Peter chose his words wisely, not wanting to give away his identity, "did you, uh change your suit? Got tired of the old red and gold? Hey that rhymed, haha." He chuckled to himself, but stopped once realizing his situation.

The suit landed on the rooftop and it opened up, like that one time Tony did and he took his suit right after. Instead, it was Nick Fury who walked out.

"Hello Peter Parker. I think we need to talk." He kept direct contact with the big, bright white eyes on the Spiderman suit.

"Uh, I-I have to go. Please s-stay awake from me!" Right as Peter tried to escape, Nick held up some device, keeping him in place.

"Whuh arr yuh doyung?" He muffled, unable to move a single muscle. His spidey sense was going crazy.

"Like I said, we need to talk." And with that, Peters world went black.

It has been five hours since Peter left the lab. Tony figured he was just sleeping in his room, but FRIDAYS response gave him worry.

"Fri? Can you tell Pete to come down for dinner." Tony said while cooking spaghetti noodles.

"Peter said to keep it a secret. I can't tell you, boss." Tonys head shot up in confusion. He didn't even bother asking FRIDAY. He turned off the stove and went up to Peters room.

"Peter?" Tony knocked on the door multiple times, but there was no answer, "I'm coming in!" Tony walked into Peters room. It was a mess, as usual, but his drawers were all over the place and his window was wide open.

"Oh shit." He muttered to himself. He ran to the mysterious dresser and looked in the bottom drawer. There was no spidey suit. Tony knew Peter put that there. It was his first suit. Well, first one he made for Peter.

"FRIDAY, override any command given by Peter Parker. Where is he?" Tony asked while worried and angry.

"Unconscious in an abandoned warehouse. Sending coordinates to suit now." A little ding went off his earpiece as she said that. He tapped the technology on his chest and the suit formed around him. The screen lit up with coordinates and directions, which Tony followed at full blast.

"Peter Parker." Nick said not too loud, but loud enough to wake Peter up. His suit was off exposing his normal clothes. He was tied to a metal chair with some weird tech.

"What do you want?" Peter cried. He really wished it was Tony instead of Nick behind me. He'd rather be grounded than this.

Nick sighed and two men from behind Peter came out with weapons. Nick grabbed the taser and electrocuted Peter. He felt everything burn, unable to scream or cry out. Once he stopped, Peter cried out weakly.

"My dad can pay you money. What do you need from me?" Nick swung his fist at Peter, leaving blood dripping from all sorts of places. He spit out excess blood as tears fell from his eyes.

"Why are you hurting me?" Nick sighed once more and took a hammer from one of the men. He swung it back, and slammed it on Peters hand. He cried much louder, and more painfully.

"Sir, there seems to be something flying close. Most likely Iron Man. We should go." Nick nodded and walked into the shadows, leaving  Peter.

Within seconds, a huge blast came from behind him, and Iron Man flew right into the building.

"Peter! Oh my god!" Tony first grabbed his suit, then cut off the cuffs. He carried Peter in his arms, and by then he had already passed out.

For all the people who like don't want Nick bad, you're probably all mad at me lol