Jacket

Yoosung wandered around Seven's house while the latter was changing. "Seeeevennnn! Hurry up already! We're already late to meet the other RFA members!" Yoosung shouted. Seven yelled back, "Well it's not my fault I had to change!" "Hey! I didn't mean to do it! You were the one who scared me!" Yoosung retorted.

Earlier

Yoosung had stopped by Seven's house so that they could meet the other RFA members together. Seven was currently finishing up on his work and told Yoosung to help himself with what was in the fridge. Yoosung then walked to the fridge and took out one Dr. Pepper. He opened it and took a sip.

He was walking towards the couch when suddenly someone jumped up from behind him. Yoosung, in his panicked state, threw his drink backwards in an attempt to hit his attacker and run. Well that was the plan until he heard Seven groan. "Ugh Yoosung. why'd you do that?" He said, carefully rubbing his head, most likely due to the can hitting him. Yoosung turned to face the ginger. "First of all, I was only thinking about my safety. Secondly, I didn't know you would try to scare me like that since you were so caught up in your work." Yoosung glared at him and saw that Seven now sported a drenched Dr. Pepper shirt. "You should change out of that," he pointed to Seven's shirt, "You could get sick."

"Aw! Cutie Yoosung is worried about me!" Seven teased.

"I-I'm only worried because I don't want my best friend to become sick, especially not today." He hid the blush slowly forming on his cheeks by turning his head away from Seven.

"Alrighty then. I should get changed before we leave to meet the others." Seven stated heading to his room to change.

"Yeah." Yoosung whispered after he left. 'Pull yourself together Yoosung. He's just your best friend.' He thought sadly as he cleaned up the mess left behind.

Presently

Waiting for the redhead to finishing changing was like waiting for the bell to ring at school. He decided to sit on the couch instead of pacing around the living room and wearing down the floor.

As he sat, he noticed Seven's jacket laying haphazardly on the arm of the couch right next to him. 'Huh. Looks like Seven had took off his jacket today.' Actually if he recalled right, Seven wasn't wearing his jacket when he greeted Yoosung at the door. He thought it was weird not to see Seven in his infamous jacket, but he was probably distracted or simply forgot to put it on.

Yoosung looked over the living room to see if Seven's bedroom door was still closed. A sign that Seven hadn't finished changing. Then he immediately thought, 'Hmm. Seven's taking a really long time changing... I wonder if I could wear his jacket, even if it is for a short time. I'll only be wearing it for a moment and then I'll immediately take it off. I just want to see how comfortable this jacket is. He wouldn't even notice!' So without any further hesitation, he slid the jacket on himself.

To be honest with himself, he and Seven were not the same build he always thought they were. Seven's jacket covered his hands and the length of it went down to his knees. "Wow." Yoosung said as he finally got to wear the jacket. "I never imagined his jacket to be this big and amazingly comfortable either." He hugged the jacket closer to him. Yoosung was practically snuggling with the jacket when Seven came out with a grey shirt and casual blue pants.

Seven stared at Yoosung, clearly seeing how the younger boy was taking a liking to his jacket. 'Aww! Yoosung looks so cute! Wait. What did I just say?' Seven felt his face heat up and immediately tried to calm himself.

Once he regained his composure, he decided to tease Yoosung seeing how he didn't notice his presence as of yet. "Lolol. Is that my jacket?" Seven smirked, knowing full well that it was his. Yoosung almost jumped into the air when he heard Seven's voice. In a panicked tone he shrieked "N-NO!!!" Seven then thought, 'Heh. Yoosung's such a cutie when he gets flustered.'

Seven was about to say something but Yoosung beat him to it. "Look, Seven I can explain! I-I just wanted to know how it would feel to wear your jacket! My curiosity was piqued and I couldn't-" Yoosung was cut off from finishing his statement by Seven's laughter. Yoosung stopped his apology and looked at Seven laughing his guts out, it made Yoosung smile. Once Seven caught his breath he said, "Well my dearest Yoosung," Yoosung flushed at the unintended compliment, "It's okay. I'm surprised you hadn't asked sooner. You look quite cute in it." Seven finished by wiping an invisible tear away.

Seven's comment threw Yoosung off guard, so with the tips of his ears burning red he asked, "D-Do I really look cute?"

Seven stood there for a moment before finally registering what he said earlier. His face turned into a shade of red that almost matched with the shade of his hair. "I-It's not what I meant-" Yoosung looked down in disappointment. "T-That's not what I meant either. It's just-Ugh. Why is this so hard to explain!" Seven whined, throwing his hands in the air.

Yoosung looked up to see the defeated Defender of Justice and chuckled. "Never did I think that our all great savior could get worked up over a problem as simple as this." Yoosung said quietly. Seven looked at Yoosung's smiling face. "EH? Me?! Getting worked up because of a simple problem?! Nonsense! I am the great 707 and I will not let a problem as simple as this knock me down!" Seven stated triumphantly. "So did you think I was cute?" Yoosung asked again with more confidence than earlier. This time Seven didn't stutter as he proudly stated. "Yes Yoosung. I do find you adorable in my jacket but," he grabbed Yoosung's hand and went for the door, "I believe we are late to a meeting and I wouldn't want to keep them waiting any longer right Yoosung?"

Yoosung blushed at the contact and replied, "Yeah."

Bonus

"Seven! Just take it!"

All Yoosung got in return was a laugh. "Nah. I'd rather not."

"It's your jacket Seven! You can't just go in there looking like that." He gestured to Seven's outfit, still clad in only a grey shirt and blue pants.

"Why not? You look better with it on." Seven stated casually.

Yoosung felt his cheeks turn a mild pink. "E-Even if I do look c-cute with it on," he paused to regain his composure, "I kinda like it when you wear it." Yoosung then handed the jacket again to Seven who finally took it.

"Well why didn't you say so? Hmm?" He put on his jacket and leaned forward to kiss Yoosung on the head. "Come on. The others are probably furious by how late we are now." Seven then led them inside the cafe where the other RFA members watched the scene unfold and all muttered, "Lovebirds," before the two came in.

*Disclaimer*: I do not own Mystic Messenger or the pictures provided. I only own the plot.

My first oneshot is finally finished! Now to get onto that second one... I'll try to update it as soon as I can. But for the meantime, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you at the next one. If you ever want to know why Seven took a while to get dressed, well you could just ask me for a second part. It will consist mostly of Seven though.

~Faded Angel signing out~