You Want Some Chips?

"Oh Yoosung!" Seven sang, "Want some chips?" He asked while holding up a bag of Honey Buddha chips.

Yoosung looked over at Seven and saw him waving the bag of chips in front of him. "Do you want some?" Seven asked again. Yoosung's eyes lit up as he squealed, "Yes!" Then he practically raced over to Seven, almost knocking him down. Yoosung was about to grab the bag of chips before Seven stopped him.

"Um Seven? Can I have the bag of chips?" Yoosung asked. "Well then you'd have to get it first!" Seven smirked. He raised the bag of chips up and out of reach of Yoosung's hands. Despite Yoosung having to jump up to try and at least get closer, he found that it was quite futile to do so. Seven was just chuckling to himself as he saw the blonde's defeated face.

"Sevennnn!" He whined. "Can I please have some chips now?" "Hmm. You weren't able to get it yourself so I guess I'll make a compromise." Seven stated slowly. "Do you think that will be fine with you Yoosung?" He nodded his head. Seven exhaled slowly as if he were to deliver grave news and said, "I will give you the bag of chips, if you are able to take a piece from my mouth."

Yoosung stood there, his face blank before what Seven just said finally sank in. His face started  to heat up at the idea of actually doing that. Then he considered if it was worth it. He sighed to himself and thought, 'It's only Seven and he's just messing around.' "You're kidding." He stated out loud, hoping he was.

Seven only gave him a huge smirk, glad to make Yoosung flustered. "Nope! If you don't want them, then I'll just eat them myself." He opened up the bag of Honey Buddha chips and ate a few to tease Yoosung. To make it worse, he ate them slowly and licked his lips making sure he was enjoying himself.

After a few more chips were eaten, Yoosung finally muttered, "F-Fine. But I'm only doing this for the chips." Seven looked horrified that Yoosung actually agreed but he put on his brightest smile and said, "That's the spirit! Now let me just put one in my mouth and you could get it whenever you want." After he said that, Seven plucked one chip from inside the bag and held the end of one side of the chip with his teeth.

Yoosung looked at Seven and then down towards the delicious treat between his teeth. 'You're only doing this for the chips. You are not gay. He's only your best friend. You don't want to feel his lips agai- Wait. Where did that come from? Never mind that, just go up to him, and take the chip.' He mentally chanted. With new found confidence Yoosung looked up at Seven and leaned in.

Seven watched as Yoosung had thought to himself before strolling up to Seven and looked up at him. Seven could see the determination in his bright purple eyes and before long, Yoosung leaned in, not showing any signs of backing down from the challenge. Seven stayed rooted to the spot, realizing just then how Yoosung must have felt about all this. His thoughts would have strayed further if Yoosung hadn't whispered, "I'm going to take the chip now Seven." His breath made shivers go down his spine and a slight blush formed on his cheeks. Why was he blushing? He shouldn't be blushing! Yoosung was supposed to be a blushing mess! Not him!

Yoosung slowly took the other end of the chip with his teeth and slowly took it out of Seven's mouth to get back at him for earlier. As an afterthought, Yoosung ate the chip and tasted the sweetness of it. He stood back, his confidence wading as he finally done the deed. He was then greeted with a blushing hacker, clutching the bag of chips tightly to him.

"Seven? You okay?" Yoosung asked worriedly. Was he getting a cold? Yoosung quickly put a hand on his head, then contracted it due to the intense heat. "Seven you're burning up! Should I take you hom-" Seven then laughed at Yoosung's antics. "I'm fine Yoosung!"

Yoosung looked unsure of his answer. Seven still had a tint of red dusting his cheeks. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I am sure! Here." He handed the bag of chips to Yoosung , who took it gladly and swept the thought of Seven being sick to the back of his mind. If Seven was actually sick, he would tell Yoosung. Even if it included a musical of how he hated being sick.

"Hey Yoosung I gotta go. See you next time?" "Sure!" Yoosung exclaimed. "I'll be heading off anyways. I gotta catch up on my studies." Seven gasped. "Yoosung finally focusing on his work?! I never thought I'd ever see the day!" Yoosung punched Seven's shoulder lightly which only earned him a chuckle from Seven.

"Thanks for the chips Seven!" Yoosung held the chips in one hand and hugged Seven with the other. "Goodbye!" Yoosung waved as he turned and headed home.

Seven just looked at his retreating form and whispered to no one in particular, "What have I just gotten myself into?"

Oof. Looks like I was able to upload in time. How sad. I'm just kidding! I didn't expect anyone to actually read this. I cri everytiem. Anyways the chapter is short because I wanted to upload on time but I might edit it even though it has been posted already. I'll edit it if I feel like something is missing okay? By the way a flustered Yoosung is cute and all but a confident one is just too good to be true. I kinda like him that way, I still adore how cute he is though!

~Faded Angel signing out~