0

Posted on: January 24 2015
Completed on: -

Sequeal to : Let It Be

Some parts may seem a little confusing if you read the sequel (this book) first but it creates a lot of suspension then you can read the first book afterwards. It really doesn't matter which order you read it in but I hope you enjoy it other wise

DISCLAIMER:

this book is 100% fiction. All of the ideas in this book that were made up came from me. no, i did not plagurise any of these books. if you find books similar to this plot, its a coincidence.

-jasmine

* * * * * * * * * *

Description:

Well, if you're just here to insult me about how much of a slack I am now, then leave.

Its not my fault people judge me as 'reckless', 'a delinquent', 'cocky', or 'a bastard'.

My actions will never be any of your business. You don't even know what I have been through. For the last 2 years, its been a complete hell.

You don't even know the reason why I get drunk every single night

You don't know the reason why I am reckless.

You don't know why I can be an asshole.

Yes, I am short tempered. But you don't even know the reason.

You don't even know me.

You don't even know why I can break down so easily.

You don't even know that I am so close to giving up on every single thing.

Do you even know how much criticism I get now?

"Oh Matthew what happened? You were so smart, And the varsity quarterback. What happened? You're grades plummeted and you quit football. Look where you are now! A juvenile delinquent."

Every single damn time, I have an urge to punch them straight in the face.

Things happen, yes. But in my life, things always happen.

Right when you think you're happy, you're life decides,

"Oh wait a second, you're smiling. Let me fix that and screw you over."

You don't fucking know a damn single thing about me.

So,

Fuck. Off.

* * * * * * * * * *

Prolouge :

Dear journal,

Why?

Out of all the people. It had to be me. No one understands what I am going through. Everyone is just slowly fading.

Help me

Or I'm Giving Up

When I was a little girl, my mom put me in dance classes. The class she put me in was ballet. And she only allowed ballet. Not jazz, not contemporary, not hip hop, not tap, not ballroom. Ballet, and only ballet. I've hated it with a passion and I still do now. My mom has put me through- what it seems to look like- one of her fantasies that could've never happened with her. She doesn't even want to hear what I want to do. She doesn't even give me chance to tell her I hate ballet. I always start off with, 'mom we need to talk about ballet.' And the conversation always ends at that last word.

"So what are you gonna to this weekend?" Alyssa asks me, pulling me out of my long daydream.

"Ballet class." I say nonchalantly and shut my locker door.