They meet

KALEL'S P.O.V

Today I moved to a new house in L.A and I had to go to a new school so I put on my favorite flannel and my black tank top with my faded skinny jeans and slipped on my shoes and left.

- AT SCHOOL -

So I walked into my new school and right as I walked in people started staring at me and I just ignored it and I went to the main office and got my schedule and my locker number.

I went to my locker to put my stuff away and someone bumped into me and knocked everything out of my hand, she kept saying sorry over and over again and helped me put my stuff into my locker, "I'm Kalel" I said, "I'm Melanie" she said, nice to meet you.

MELANIE'S P.O.V

Did I really just bump into the new girl? "I'm really sorry about that" I apologized she said it's okay. "Hey would you like to hang out sometime" I asked, "sure, how about after school at the lake"? I asked.

Okay.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V

"So I heard there's a new girl" I whispered to my best friend Ian, "I wonder if she's cute"
I guess I should give you some backstory.

So me and Ian are vampires but I have been one since I was like ten so I'm pretty used to it but Ian has just been turned into one, by me I know I know I shouldn't have done that but don't judge me anyways I don't know how long we can keep our cover I guess we will find out soon enough.

A/N

SO HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY SO FAR I KNOW ITS KINDA BAD BUT ITS LIKE TWO IN THE MORNING BUT I DID MY BEST ITS MY FIRST STORY ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!

-BYE GUYS😋