Chapter 18: Initiation

The junior members arrived into the main room and saw Foxtail, Doctor Greyman, Laserblast, and the woman from earlier, who they heard Laserblast call 'Bi'. They were all standingg proudly on the platform. "It is my honor and distinct pleasure on behalf of P.O.I.N.T, to induct y'all as junior members" Foxtail said. "El-Bow, your prowess in the ring is unparallel and we can't wait to see what you will bring to the field! Here's your badge and gum" Foxtail said proudly as she handed him his official P.O.I.N.T badge and pack of gum. "Silverspark, your test scores were off the charts! And your crime fighting portfolio is beyond reproach. Here's your badge and gum" Doctor Greyman said proudly. He then levitated a badge and pack of gum to the blonde girl. "Oh wintergreen!" she said "Rippy Roo! Your unique powers will be a great asset to this team! Also" Laserblast started seriously. "Your just too dang cute" he said cutely. Bianca laughed as Rippy Roo bounced up the stairs to give Laserblast a hug and was tackled to the ground with a laugh. "Awwwh. So cute" Bianca cooed with a giggle. Foxtail and Doctor Greyman then joined int he hug. 'Oh what the heck' Bianca thought as she joined them and hugged Laserblast and Rippy Roo from the front. Silverpark and El-Bow went behind her and joined the hug and they all laughed. "Oh we'll always be together" Laserblast said cutely. The alarm then went off and everyone looked up in alarm. "Uh oh" they all said t the same time. "Ooooh, there's trouble" Foxtail said seriously. "Let's roll" Foxtail said as she turned away. An orange P.O.I.N.T. vehicle rose up from the ground. Everyone pulled out of the hug and headed to the vehicle. Foxtail hopped into the driver's seat and Doctor Greyman levitated himself in through the roof. Laserblast got onto the ladder and threw Bianca into the vehicle through the roof. Laserblast the stooped the new members before they could get into the vehicle. "Not so fast Junior Members, this is the real deal. Why don't you stay here and clean up or something" Laserblast said before he got into the vehicle. He then came out of the vehicle's roof. "Oh I almost forget. Rippy, badge and gum" he said as he tossed her a badge and pack of gum. He then pat the vehicle, signaling Foxtail to drive before he got in and sat next to Bianca. When he turned to her, he saw her narrowing her eyes at him. "What?" he asked her. "Don't you think that you were a little harsh on them?" she asked. "Babe, their new. They couldn't handle this" he explained. She sighed. "Still. Junior member or not, they are still remarkable heroes and they deserve a chance" she said. "We'll talk more later. " Laserblast said as they arrived at their destination.

When the heroes arrived back at PO.I.N.T, they saw pieces of rock everywhere, El-Bow on the ground, and Silverspark hugging Rippy Roo. "Now what's all this?" Foxtail asked. Silverspark and Rippy Roo loved at the four heroes. Doctor Greyman picked up what appeared to be a pink eyeball. "Is everyone alright?" Bianca asked. Silverspark nodded. "Looks like we missed a visit from Steamborg. Along with it's demise" Doctor Greyman said as he showed Foxtiail the eyeball. "Then that must mean" Foxtail started as she took it from him. "The junior P.O.I.N.T members saved the day together!" Silverspark said then kicked El-Bow. "Hey, get up, we need to look cool" she said to him. "Well shoot, I stand corrected junior members. Great job!" Laserblast said as he and Bianca walked over to the new members. "I think a reward is in order" Bianca said to them. "Get us pizza!" Doctor Greyman chimed in happily. Bianca giggled and turned towards him. "You sure do love pizza, don't you Doc?" she said to which he nodded happily.

Bianca heard Laserblast laugh. "How about Silverspark? Wanna ride with me in in the Power Turn and pick up pizza's for everyone?" he heard him ask her. Bianca glanced back at him to see that he had his arm around Silverspark's arm. "Oh well,uh, sure" Silverspark said nervously. "Then we're off!" Laserblast said as he lead Silverspark to the vehicle. "C-can I come-?" El-Bow said nervously. He was interrupted by Foxtail. "El-Bow. Help me and Greyman out will ya? We gotta take care of all these robo parts so they don't ever reform again" she said to him. "Be back in a bit babe" Laserblast said to Bianca. He went to kiss her on the lips but she turned her head away and he ended up kissing her cheek. "Still mad?" he asked her to which she ignored him. "You wanna go with them?" Doctor Greyman asked her. Bianca shook her head. "I'd rather stay here and help clean up" she answered. Laserblast glanced back at Bianca and she turned away from him with a small huff.

After a while, Laserblast and Silverspark came back with the pizzas. Doctor Greyman divided the pizzas among all the heroes. While they ate, Silverspark and Rippy Roo were telling everyone about how they defeated Steamborg. Laserblast then sat next to Bianca. She was talking to El-Bow, who was sitting across from her. "Pretty impressive, huh Bi?" Laserblast asked her, trying to get her to talk to him. She continued to ignore him and talk to El-Bow. At one point, El-Bow turned his attention to Silverspark. "Bi? Are you still mad about before?" he asked her. "Oooh, she's steamed" Foxtail said with a laugh, to which Bianca scoffed. "hey Foxtail, could I talk to you for a moment?" Bianca asked her friend. Foxtail nodded before the two girls got up and walked to a different area. "I was thinking, what do you say we take them out on our next mission, so we can see them in action with everyone?" Bianca suggested. Foxtail thought for a moment before she gave Bianca a thumbs up. "That sounds perfect!" she said. They two girls then proceed to make a plan about who would partner up with who in a fight. "I'm guessing you don't want to be partnered with Laser because you're still mad at him about earlier? Foxtail asked to which Bianca sighed. "I plan on talking with him about it tonight. Do you think you can give him and Greyman the details while I do a few things in my living quarters here?" Bianca asked. "Leave everything to me" Foxtail said with a thumbs up.