Chapter 45: Q&A Special

"Hello everyone and welcome to ask the characters! Today we are joined by everyone's favorite blue ladies! Give it up for Nebula and Bianca!" The announcer said happily. A spotlight went on and we see Nebula on her phone and showing something to Bianca. Bianca then moved a bit away from Nebula on the purple couch once they were announced. Sitting across from them on a similar couch is a female with long brown hair and purple glasses. "Hello everyone and welcome! As the announcer said, today we are joined by Nebula and Bianca. Welcome ladies and thank you for coming" the female said. "It's wonderful to be here, thank you for having us" Bianca said happily. "Yeah, thanks for inviting us!" Nebula said. "So if I may ask, what was it you were showing Bianca" the female asked Nebula. "I'll show you" Nebula said. She then tapped her phone and a video of Rad doing push ups with Ko, who was happily sipping a juice pouch on his back appeared on the tv screen behind the blue females. "Say hi guys" Nebula said. Ko looked to the camera and waved. "Hi everyone" Ko greeted cheerfully. "What up everyone! For all those who don't know, the name's Rad" Rad said as he levitated Ko off his back and he flexed his muscles. "Having fun backstage guys?" Nebula asked. "Totally! There are so many nice people here! This one lady stocked the mini fridge in here with juice pouches" Ko said excitedly and the crowd cheered loudly.

"We have a lot of familiar faces here with us today to react to some of our best moments from 'What Might Have Been' and perhaps learn some behind the scenes info" the brown haired female said. "So let's start out with our first question. How does a normal day of filming start" she asked. "Usually, Nebula, Rad, Ko, Enid, and whoever else is needed go to one lot to film while Laserblast, Foxtail, Doctor Greyman, and I go to another lot to film" Bianca explained. "I actually vlog on certain days that we film. I have my one from when Bianca was filming the Black Widow Arc if you want to pull that up on the screen" Nebula suggested. The audience cheered and the camera showed Nebula carrying a sleeping Ko in her arms up the stairs to Enid's house. "Here Rad, take Ko while I get Enid" Nebula whispered. Ko was then levitated out of Nebula's arms and Nebula lightly knocked on the door. The door slowly opened and Enid's dad Bernard motioned for them to enter the house. They then went to a door that had Enid's name on it. Nebula turned to the camera and she snickered. She then opened the door and slowly crept over to Enid. Enid let out a snore and Nebula flung her body so she was laying on her stomach on top of her no longer sleeping friend. "Nebula! What are you doing?" Enid yelled angrily and half awake. "The sky's awake so I'm awake so we have to play now. Or should I say go to work" Nebula said dramatically as she rolled to lay on her back on top of Enid. "Go bother Rad or something" Enid said as she pushed her off. Nebula landed with a small 'oof' onto the floor. "I would, but he's here with the camera and Ko" Nebula said as she stood up. She then went back to Enid's bedside and she pushed her off.

"Get ready. Filming for us starts in an hour and Bianca said that the breakfast bar is hot and fully stocked with all sorts of goodies and I wanna get there for the chocolate crepes. If there are none when we get there then there will be consequences" Nebula said as she got out Enid's clothes and threw them at her. "We'll be in Rad's van. You have fifteen minutes to get ready. If your not out by then, I'm dragging your happy butt into the van" Nebula threatened. She then guided Rad out of the room and into his van. Nebula took Ko from Rad as he got into the driver's seat. A few minutes later, Enid got into the van and Rad drove off. Moments later, they arrived at the filming studio. Ko yawned as he woke up and Nebula carried him to the breakfast bar and she helped him get what he wanted for breakfast.

The camera went black for a moment. Nebula was then shown on the camera. "Hey guys, it's Nebula. So since our filming is done for now, I'm going to see what Bianca is up to. She texted me that she is with a guest star right now and that I can swing by to meet her" Nebula said. She then turned the camera so it showed where she was walking. She heard Bianca and another female laughing from a door. She knocked and the door opened to reveal Bianca and a female with black hair. "Oh Nebula! Good you're here. This is Vivian, she's playing Ladia the Black Widow in a scene coming up" Bianca said. Nebula's hand was shown shaking Vivian's hand. "Okay so, what are you guys doing?" Nebula asked. "I was helping Vivian get into character" Bianca explained. "Do you ladies wanna see how I do it?" Vivian asked. "Sure" Nebula said and she sat in a nearby chair. Vivian looked at the mirror and she sang.