Crush?

Jen's POV

I parked outside the house and got out of my car with a couple boxes and walked up to the door I unlocked it with the key James gave me and walked in then closed the door I set my boxes down I'll put them away later I walked upstairs and into the room and looked at my sleeping brother "aww he's adorable." I whispered then walked up to him "wake up!" I screamed he rolled off the bed "owww." He groaned "good to see you two sis." He stood up and hugged me "how ya been bro?" I asked "I've been doing fine. But I haven't met anyone except that one boy Zane." He said "I have an idea! Let's go and introduce ourselves to our neighbors!" I exclaimed he smiled "let me get dressed first." He said and pushed me outside of his room.

James' POV (After He's Done Changing)

I walked out of my room and walked downstairs my sister followed we look very similar we have the same eyes, ears, and tails but her hair is a dull yellow rather than a bright blonde like mine we walked out of the house and went to the house next to ours and knocked on the door "should we have brought something?" I asked "nah." She said the door opened and I immediately recognized her as "Aphmau!" I said my tail wagging quickly "wait aph?" Jen questioned "James! Jen!" Aph said pulling us into a hug "Oh my Irene aph it's been way to long!" Jen said "it really has!" Aph replied "well come in guys." She said letting us in.
(Time Skip)
We caught up with aph and met Katelyn and Kawaii-chan "you never answered my question of how you threw know each other." Katelyn said "ours Mom's are best friends and we were all homeschooled." Aph said "our moms thought it'd be good for us to get out of the house so one day they brought us to the park together." Jen said "and we've been best friends ever since then." I finished "kawaii-chan thinks that's awesome!" KC said "who else lives here that you know from high school?" I asked "Travis, Dante, Laurance, Garroth, Lucinda, and Zane." Aph said and my heart skipped a beat when she said Zane "Zane as in black hair emo?" I asked Katelyn laughed while KC snickered "I wouldn't call him emo but yeah." Aph said I felt my face heat up slightly "wait do you know Zane?" Katelyn asked "yeah, I mean sorta.......he came over and helped me unpack yesterday." I said "Zane-kun never does that." KC said "kawaii-chan's right Zane has never done that before." Katelyn said "well he has been going out more." Aph said "isn't it just for his family though?" Katelyn asked "well yes but I'm sure part of it is because he wants to." Aph said I smiled "he sounds like a great guy." Jen said giving me that look I gave her a glance back that she knew meant "shut up please" so a nice but mean look "it was great catching up with you and meeting you two but we should get going." Jen said "it was great meeting you." Katelyn and KC said "great catching up with you." Aph said before we left.

Jen's POV

Once we got home we sat on the couch and started watching tv "so...." James started "do you think I'll have a chance with Zane?" His questioned came later then I thought it would've "well aph did say Zane is into werewolves but she never said guys." I said he sighed "well I guess my chances are better?" He said somewhat questioning it "well I wish you the best of luck with your crush but I'm really tired so I'm gonna go to bed." I said "it's 5:36 in the afternoon." He said "yeah and I've been awake since 3 in the morning." I said walking upstairs.

James' POV

I took a deep breath as my ears fell flat against my head "I don't think I'll ever have a chance with him but I won't give up until I know for sure." I said quietly to myself I stood up and walked upstairs into my room and laid down I grabbed my phone and texted aph

Me: does Zane have any siblings?

Aph: he has two brothers

Me: do they live with him?

Aph: one does and the other has an apartment

Me: can you see if the on with the apartment can come over?

Aph: do you have a crush on Zane?

Me: no I don't but my friend does

Aph: ok I'll talk to him

I waited for a few minutes before she texted back

Aph: he said sure and he'll be over at noon

Me: ok thanks aph

Perfect now I can talk to his brother about this.

Sorry if that seems rushed because it was this wasn't rushed to go up but rushed because my mom is telling me to go to sleep anyhow love you guys

Sincerely, iloveaphmeowww