Love~Love Paradise

James' POV (One And A Half Months Later)

I woke up and shot up out of bed I threw on some clothes quickly and grabbed the suitcases that I had packed last night and went downstairs "finally." Jen groaned and stood up "I got my bags in the car so let's go." She said I gave a nod and walked out to her car and put my bags in the back while I texted aph

Me: where are we meeting up again?

Aph: at the docks!!!!

Me: why at the docks?

Aph: you'll see

I chuckled aph has kept this sense of humor her whole life and I think it's why we're so close.
I've met everyone that lives in mystreet even Aaron's sister which with all the work she has I was quite surprised about it probably my favorite person I've met is Lucinda she's a witch I've taken a few magic classes as well so I'm pretty good but compared to her I'm basically a mouse and in case your wondering I do still have a crush on Zane.
(At The Docks)
We grabbed our bags and walked over to the group of people now at the docks "so why are we here?" I asked "I thought you were an expert when it comes to Love~Love paradise?" Katelyn questioned "c'mon Katelyn be nice we're going on vacation." Travis said "we take a boat to the island." Aaron said "see! I told you it's an island." Jen said and giggled along with the others.
(At Love~Love Paradise)
We got into the hotel and I was overwhelmed with how big this place is it's three stories for crying out loud "I think some of us will have to share a room though." Lucinda pointed out "aph and I already were gonna share a room." Aaron said wrapping an arm around the shorter female "I don't mind sharing." I said "baby brother why don't you share a room with me!" Garroth said "how about no." Zane said and grabbed my bag along with his walking upstairs "I guess I'm sharing with Zane." I said and followed the male upstairs "Zane?" I questioned as I walked into the room he choose "aren't there rooms with two beds?" I asked "I don't care." He groaned and flopped onto the bed I grabbed my bag and started putting away my stuff "are you gonna help or I'm I gonna put your stuff away to?" I asked he groaned in response and I sighed "fine I'll do it for you." I said putting his stuff away as well.
(Two Hours Later)
I finished unpacking out stuff after a half hour so I've just been laying next to Zane since then in comfortable silence "James." Zane said sitting up "yeah?" I asked also sitting up "I feel like my brother would've broke down the door by now." He said "your right he's to over protective to have not checked in yet." I said and got off the bed walking downstairs "James~kun! Kawaii~chan made some cookies." KC said handing a plate of chocolate chips cookies to me "no thanks kawaii~chan." I said she put the plate down on the counter "why have James~Kun and Zane~kun been in their room this whole time?" She asked "Zane's just being Zane and I was tired." I answered honestly "so where's everyone else?" I asked "Aphmau~senpai and Aaron~kun went to the store with Katelyn~sama, Mellisa~chan and Lucinda~Chan. Travis~Kun, Jen~sama, Garroth~kun, Dante~kun, and Laurance~kun went exploring." She explained "why didn't you go?" I asked "kawaii~chan wanted to make sure you two were ok." She said "thanks kawaii~chan but we're ok plus it's vacation you don't have to worry about us." I said she smiled brightly "kawaii~Chan, Katelyn~sama, Aphmau~senpai, Aaron~Kun, Travis~Kun, Dante~Kun and Jen~Sama are going to the beach later if James~Kun and Zane~kun want to join?" She asked "I'd love to go and I'm sure Zane will go. When are we leaving?" I asked "Aphmau~senpai said 1." She replied "ok I'll let Zane know." I said and walked upstairs back into the room "everyone's out except KC." I said "ok." He said I then noticed his mask on the table "Zane your really adorable without your mask on." I said he blushed and put on the mask "shut up. Your just saying that because you've never seen me without my mask on before." He mumbled I chuckled "anyhow some of them are going to the beach at 1 so are you in?" I asked he sighed "if I said no aph will force me to go anyway." He said "so that's a yes?" I questioned "yeah I'll go." He said I smiled and walked back downstairs and saw Travis, Jen, Garroth, Dante, and Laurance walk in "hey guys." I said "hey." They said back "hey James I need to talk with you." Jen said dragging me into another room "what's up?" I asked "I think Dante likes me." She said my heart skipped a beat I've been to busy with my crush I forgot to pay attention to Jen "why do you say that?" I asked "well he's been very keen on sticking with me through everything we've been doing and if he does have a crush on me then it's perfect because I have a crush on him as well." She said I smiled "I hope everything works out between the two of you." I said "speaking of which how was those two hours with Zane?" She asked "what are you talking about?" I asked trying to avoid the questioned "kawaii~chan told me you and Zane were in your room since we got here." She said "we didn't do anything I put our stuff away then we laid down and didn't talk the whole time." I said "ok I believe you." She said walking out of the room I sighed and walked back into my room and laid down next to Zane "anything you wanna do before we go to the water park?" I asked "no." He said and rolled onto his side it's 12 so an hour of silence nothing but my mind for entertainment.