Heat?

James' POV

I woke up and my tail and ears felt like they were on fire 'oh no' I thought over and over "Jen." I whimpered and went into her room I'm just wearing boxers and a black tank top "what bro?" She asked "I'm in heat...." I said "ok and? Just don't leave the house today." She said "I made plans to go out with Zane remember?" I asked "just tell him you had to cancel." She said "I can't do that! Plus I still want to go." I said she shook her head in disappointment "you can't! It's worse that you have a crush on him." She said I whimpered "Jen I know I shouldn't but I can't cancel." I said "then find some way around it." She said I sighed and walked back into my room and over to the closet I got dressed in black jeans and a dark blue button up 'I have to go' I thought and went downstairs I sat on the couch "I'm going!" I shouted upstairs "your gonna regret it!" Jen shouted back maybe I am but it could pay off.
(Time Skip)
Someone knocked so I got up and opened the door seeing my black haired crush my heart skipped a beat "hey Zane." I said "hello." He said "well let's go." I said we walked out of the house and I closed the door "so where's the park?" I asked "you don't know where it is and you still said yes?" He questioned "I wanted to see a movie but you didn't so I compromised." I said "you do know that your just doing what I wanted to do right?" He asked I felt my face heat up and I looked away slightly "I felt it was better since I surprised you with an outing." I said he said nothing and we continued walking in silence.

Zane's POV (At The Park)

We sat down at a bench and talked about life just getting to know each other better he's definitely very kind and caring which I think is refreshing to see in someone after these few months with my crazy friends from high school "Zane have you ever had a girlfriend?" He asked it felt like my heart stopped 'can I tell him? I've only known him for a couple days but aph trust him enough to give him my number. She's also known him for so long' I thought trying to think if I should tell him or not "I've had a boyfriend." I whispered super quiet "what? I couldn't hear you." He said "I've had a boyfriend." I said "me to actually." He said 'wait he's gay?' I thought 'cool' I smiled behind my mask "who was your boyfriend?" He asked "do you know Travis?" I asked "hold on. Your telling me that you dated Mr. Valkrum's son?" He asked "guilty." I said "so who'd you date?" He looked away slightly "I dated Vylad." He said "you did?" I asked "well it was for like a week and we didn't understand dating so we only kissed once besides it was the worst kiss ever." He said 'at least it wasn't serious' I thought when James' gave flushed red "are you ok?" I asked "y-yeah I just don't feel that well." He said "I'll walk you home." I said "t-thanks." He said.
(Time Skip)
We got to the front of his house and and his face looked completely red "James are you sure your ok?" I asked I've never been this concerned for anyone other then my family "it's natural for me." He said "what's natural for you?" I asked "heat." He said when the door opened "I told you that you'd regret it but oh no I'm just your sister that's never right." The girl said "Jen this is Zane and Zane this is my sister Jen." James said "thanks for being him home but don't worry I'll take it from here." She said "ok bye." I said and walked away.

Jen's POV

I brought James in and closed the door before walking him upstairs and laid him down "did he at least say he's gay?" I asked he gave a thumbs up "man you got weak." I said "you should stay in bed for the rest of the day." He nodded in response "ok at least you understand." I said and put his phone next to him "just text me if you need anything." I said before leaving the room.