It's Like HOME

I never thought that a mere scene could hurt me this much, physically and emotionally.

Physically my legs hurt from the running, my chest hurts because I couldn't breathe, my brain hurts because of thinking of Hunter kissing Jasmine and replaying it over and over again in my head. My eyes hurt because of all the crying and emotionally, my heart hurts.

I am crying, standing in the middle of the parking area with Des hugging me tightly from behind, rubbing my arms again and again, saying god knows what because all I could hear was the noise surrounding me when I saw them kissing. When I open my eyes, I see them kissing, when I close my eyes, I see them kissing. I can't stay here anymore. I need to go.

I need to go home and eat some Nutella, cry my heart out laying on my bed covering myself from head to toe.

I don't ever want to see his sexy face.

I want to see his sexy face.

No! I don't want him in my life anymore.

I want him in my life forever.

The truth is.

I want to be the only one who kisses him.

I sloughed down on the floor, I still can't hear what Des is saying from the back, I heard a  'Dan' and a 'careful'. She came down with me. I think if she listens carefully, she could actually hear my heart breaking.

"Please, take me home?" I said looking down to my black vans. My vision is a little blurry. I can't make out the detailing on them. I heard a blurred 'Okay'

I was brought back up to my feet and soon enough I was walking and then was sitting in a car.

The whole ride from the school to my house was blur.
Even going upstairs to my room, I don't remember. I told Des I want to be alone and she understood and went back to school. I remember I will miss Brody's and my brother's matches.

I had to get out of there. I just couldn't watch both Hunter and Jasmine, coming out in the playground hand in hand and then Hunter announcing him as his wife or something. I wanted to puke just by thinking about it.

Suddenly I felt pain in my lower abdomen. Okay ouch!

I walked towards my bed and sat on it. Okay I am wet. I got up from my bed and looked down.

Okay my period is here.

..........................................................

I hate my life.

The guy I love friendzoned me and is kissing some other girl right in front of me. The girl he is kissing hates me. And I think does black magic on me when she is alone. My god forbid blood bath is here and now I am out of Nutella.

I AM OUT OF NUTELLA!

I am going to kill someone today. Like literally sit on their neck and rip their face into two halves.

Yes I am dangerous at that time of the month. What do I do? I need something sweet before I kill some flies.

I searched for all the drawers of my kitchen for any chocolate bar or something but I had no luck.

"Arggggg" Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. Maybe that's Martha bringing me some chocolates. I ran towards the door to open it when I stubbed my toe hard on the table beside the main door.

"Fuc" This day can not get worse than this. My eyes started building up some pain tears and I applied pressure on my throbbing toe.

Holding my toe with one hand I hopped towards the door with one leg. I struggled in opening the door while hopping on one leg.
Quickly I opened the door but I forgot the conventional method of moving backwards while opening it. As I hopped backwards giving all of my attention to my throbbing toe, I fell down on my butt with a thud.

"Oh my god." I closed my eyes as I realised that I was on my periods and I just unfolded a major cramp pain in my lower abdomn and around my ass area.

God

GOD!

Please kill me.

KILL ME!

By now I was totally laying on the floor holding my abdomn with my eyes closed. I am laying on my left side and then, I brought my knees to my stomach while still trying to hold my stomach.

"Danny are you Okay?" Suddenly I felt a whiff of amazing scent and a warm big hand under my thighs and my back and I was lifted from the ground and into a pair of really strong arms.
Now I am looking into the most striking green eyes. I realised the fear in them. He was looking at me with so much care that I was slowly melting. Tears were forming in my gut.

I don't remember when this happened but soon I was placed on a comfortable soft surface as I was totally melted in the strong embrace and beautiful, care-filled eyes. I was holding his strong neck with both of my arms and as soon as he put me on the sofa, I immediately felt sad that I had to let go his neck.

As soon as I sat down, Hunter stood straight but the moment he did that I got up and hugged him while taking him off guard. My arms were his back and his were around my shoulders. I tightly grabbed his stomach and pressed my face in his chest.

All the pain, in my legs, my abdomn, my toe is gone. My chest is feeling light. My cheeks feel warm. My brain is relaxed. Soft tears came in my eyes and soon I started sobbing in his chest.

He was holding me tight, not letting go and the moment I sobbed my first tear, his held got tighter and I felt more relieved that he is here with me. He is here to hold me.

I inhaled his amazing scent while grabbing his football jersey's soft fabric.
It's not like only his scent is good. Or I have always been around bad smelling people but his scent is comforting. It's like I know this scent. It's like HOME.

"Shshsh Danny I am here. I am here." He told me as he started rubbing my back.
"I missed you. I was so alone and scared and hurt." I told him while crying and pressing myself harder in his chest.

"I know Danny. I am so sorry. I am here. Please don't cry. I really can't see you crying. Please."

This made me cry even harder. I thought when I will see Hunter, I will be  angry and probably tell him to never talk to me ever again. I played this scenario in my head a millions times since I first saw him and Jasmine kissing.

But, I don't know why, I am not able to say anything like that to him now.

I just want him to be here right now like this. Holding me. Rubbing my back. In reality I wanted so much more but I just couldn't let everything go for that.

May be he will never kiss me or makeout with me like Jasmine, but atleast he will hug me like this.
He will kiss my cheeks, my nose like he used to, making butterflies errupt in my stomach.
May be we will never be a couple, but we will be best friends.

I just can't throw everything away for my feelings towards him.

I know how much he cares for me. I can see the hurt in his eyes whenever I am hurt. I can see how angry he gets whenever anyone tries to hurt me. I know how scared he was as he was standing outside my front door, thinking he might lose me today.

I hugged him because I needed to. I needed to tell him that he can never lose me. No matter what, I will always be, by his side, as his nerdy little friend.

And I will do this for me. Because I need him in my life.
I need him no matter what role he plays, I know I will always be his best friend.

....................................................

I am sorry but I have to end this chapter here. Even writing about this is making me tear up guys :'(
But I promise you that the next chapter will be funny and exciting so please be patient and keep supporting me with your amazing comments ❤

Thankyou so much for always believing in me.
Please checkout my other works too.
♡Thoughts♡
I am sure you guys will like it.

Thankyou so much for the support.
Love you❤

Follow me on instagram

@i_amuse_him

#isabelleallalong