Fuck.

[Author's Note]

Yes i know i suck at chapter titles, shut up.

_______

    He woke up pretty damn early that morning and let out a yawn, luckily his classes didn't start till the next day.

He got ready to get up and get some breakfast when he remembered the kitchen was 'out of stock.'

Bakugou grunted and turned over on his side, pulling his phone from the charger.

'1 new message from Red Riot'

He yawned obnoxiously and pushed himself up into a sitting position and opened the message.

Red: Mornin' Bakubro!

He rolled his eyes at the nickname.

Me: The hell do you want?

He got up from his bed and grabbed his toothbrush before slumping into the bathroom.

Ding!

He opened up his phone.

Red: do ya wanna get breakfast instead of lunch? Since you dont have any groceries at ur dorm

Me: whatever

Red: "Whatever" has been added to the Bakugou language dictionary as, "Sure, i'd love to!"

Me: or maybe it means "leave me tf alone"

Red: Yeah yeah, anyways ima hop in the shower, then ill be omw!

He grunted and began brushing his teeth with the toothpaste coated brush.

He blinked up into the mirror and noticed the tint of pink on his cheeks.

'The hell?! Why am i blushing?! Damnit!'

He aggressively cleaned his teeth and washed his mouth and toothbrush clean of paste.

He figured he'd take a shower and wear something nice, so he rummaged through his clothes and made his way into the shower.

..

Bakugou sat on the living couch and scrolled through social media, waiting for Kirishima to arrive.

He didn't bother looking over when he heard the other bedroom door open up, since he already knew who was rooming with him.

"Mornin' dude."

Bakugou nodded his head up and grunted in response.

"Woah, ya get all dressed up for a date?" The black haired boy leaned against the back of the couch.

He shot him a glare and sized him up before making a comeback.

"Woah, ya just crawl out of bed after getting fucked?" He mocked the taller male.

Sero, if Bakugou remembered correctly, let out a laugh. "As if-"

"Hey Sero, where's the bathroom?" The blonde boy from yesterday stepped out of the room with messy hair and only boxers, as well as an oversized shirt. Kaminari was his name?

Bakugou averted his eyes back towards Sero and raised his eyebrow.

The taller boy slowly looked back at him. "Dude it's totally not what it looks like." His cheeks turning redder within a second.

Bakugou let out a laugh and the other blonde stood there confused. "Yeah, sure."

"Guys, I feel left out, did something happen when I was asleep?" Kaminari questioned with a pout.