The Smallest Details

[Author's Note]

NO THE RUDE KID/BULLY DUDE IS NOT D E K U

Also oh whoops i tripped and spilled a cup of angst in this chapter heh heh uwu

Aye pay attention to the chapter name and stuff in the chapter

___________

Once they left, they were all packed into the car with Ashido and Jirou sitting in the front, Sero and Kaminari in the middle, and Bakugou with Kirishima in the farthest back, they decided on going out to a nearby arcade. 

As they waited to arrive, Bakugou just scrolled through social media apps that he had downloaded on his phone, while Kirishima drew random stuff on his cast as he laid his foot across Bakugou's thighs.

Though, it was when Kirishima started snickering that Bakugou happened to glance down to look at what he was drawing.

It was a stick figure, but with short spikey hair and an..angry looking.. face... "You fucking suck!" He smacked Kirishima's hand as the idiot started laughing. "Aw bro c'mon! It's looks great, doesn't it?" Kirishima pulled out another permanent marker from his backpack and handed it towards Bakugou.

He rolled his eyes before grabbing the marker from his hand, "Shut up." They both silently began drawing random stuff as everyone else talked over the music that played on the radio.

He smirked as he started writing, 'Kirishima likes d-'

"DUDE DON'T WRITE THAT!" Kirishima quickly smacked his hand to stop him from writing. "My mom's gonna see that when I go down for Thanksgiving!"

Bakugou snickered lightly and started to scribble over the words. "Yeah, whatever. You're just a baby."

Kirishima pushed his shoulder, "You're just a meanie." He mocked back.

"Yeah, yeah." He let out a sigh before beginning to write on the bottom of the cast.

'Break your ankle again and i'll kill you. 
-Katsuki Bakugou.'

Kirishima looked up and pouted at him, "Bro I can't see it if you write it on the bottom!"

"That's the point, dumbass." He closed the marker and tossed it onto the other's backpack.

"I swear if you wrote-"

"I didn't write anything that isn't family friendly, alright? Calm your ass."

"Alright, we're here~!" Ashido interrupted as she parked the car and turned off the engine.

Everyone unbuckled their seatbelts and proceeded to get out of the car. When Bakugou got out he looked up at the neon glowing sign at the top of the building and cringed a bit at the name.

'Gaming Ultra!'

He hoped it didn't suck as much as the exterior design.

They all walked inside and was welcomed with multiple arcade games that were set up and a prize area where you can trade in tickets. There was also a food area in the left corner with a few claw machines by it.

"Ah i'm gonna kick everyone's ass in Guitar Hero!" Kaminari grinned as they walked up to the small machine that exchanged money into tokens.

"I'd like to see you go up against Jirou! I'm sure she could beat you on expert!" Ashido lightly elbowed Jirou's side. "We could all place a bet!"

"No way in hell i'm wasting my money on a damn bet." Bakugou scoffed and grabbed his tokens, shoving them into his pocket.

"Yeah i'm too broke." Sero laughed as he got his own tokens. "Plus Bakugou will just scream at everyone if he loses the bet."