tittie biscuits

[Author's Note]

1) blame _butwhythough_ for the chapter title, also check out their fanfic!

2) This chapter is gonna be kindA boring, my apologies :P

3) ima start recommending fics at the end of my chapters, so yall can get some appreciation <3

Anyways, enjoy this chapter!
____

It was the end of the day and Bakugou was walking back towards the photography classroom.

Earlier he spoke with Kirishima, asking if he would be okay with the photo that Bakugou had taken of him being posted on the school newspaper and the idiot smiled and agreed almost instantly, but begged for Bakugou to show him the photo.

Instead, Bakugou just told him to 'fuck off' and "wait until it's in the newspaper", which great job for him for being less of an asshole towards the redhead.

He had his hands shoved in the pockets of his hoodie as he stepped inside the classroom. Hakamata was typing on his computer as usual and the classroom was empty, with a few forgotten papers and pencils.

As Bakugou walked down towards him, Hakamata finally noticed his presence. "Bakugou, need something?" He brought his hand up and scratched the back of his neck. "Just coming to give my permission for the photo." He mumbled as the teacher turned to face him.

"Ah good to hear." He shuffled through a few papers before handing one towards Bakugou. "Take this, go ahead and fill it out."

He took the paper with a slight nod before sitting down in one of the chairs and pulling a pen from his backpack. He set the bag down and began filling out everything that was required for him to do.

It didn't take long for him to finish and give the paper back to Hakamata.

He lazily walked out of the classroom and made his way towards the dorms, pulling the hood over his head for extra warmth... He wondered if it would start snowing soon and how annoying all his idiot friends would be if it was.

He let out a sigh and his eyes glared at the cold fog that could be seen from his breath.

'If I get fuckin sick from this weather I'll be pissed..'

~~
A loud knocking on the door is what woke Bakugou up from his Saturday afternoon nap. At first, he attempted ignoring it, but it just got louder and more annoying within each second.

'I'm going to murder whoever the hell that is..'

He sat up and rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes before standing and making his way out of his room and to the front door.

He quickly opened the door with a menacing glare, "What the hell is so important?" He grumbled out.

Finally, his eyes focused on Kaminari and Sero who stood there with giant grins.

"Dude its like one in the afternoon! Did you forget our plans?" Kaminari pushed past him and walked in.

"What plans? And why the hell are you knocking? You fucking live here, don't you have the key?" He asked multiple questions and closed the door after Sero walked in.

"Left the key in my room, also yesterday at lunch when we made the plans for dinner tonight!" Sero went into his room, grabbing a few things as he spoke.

It took Bakugou a moment to remember what exactly was planned.

__
Yesterday~

"You three are all leaving tomorrow night?" Kaminari pointed to Jirou, Bakugou, and Kirishima as he asked.