First Day

[Author's Note]
  So im hoping to make this a slow burner instead of a fast one. But i need ideas to keep the fic entertaining uwu

So i would really appreciate if you all could leave me some ideas! If i use an idea ill credit the person(s) in the fic.

But enjoy this lame and short chapter!

________

   'Fuck school.'

  Bakugou was not only tired, but lost. He was instantly regretting the fact that he denied Kirishima's offer yesterday to walk around find their classes before the first day.

The blonde maneuvered his way around the other people in the hallway until he almost face planted into an opened door. He had to quickly step back before it smacked into his nose.

Bakugou glared at the door only to see it with a giant sticker of a camera. He let out a sigh, both of relief that he found the classroom and also the fact that the door didn't hit him in the face. He walked around the door and stepped in, not bothering to look at whoever opened the door. He grumpily walked in and sat in the back of the room with a grunt.

He examined the other students in the classroom, which most of them were sitting upfront. He only recognized about one or two from his old high school, the others were just people he's never even seen before.

One of the people he recognized was the half-and-half bastard, part of the damn geek squad. He rolled his eyes and heard the door shut as the professor made his way to the front of the class room.

He was walking and speaking to another student that sat on the same row as Bakugou but in the far corner, so Bakugou wasn't bothered by it.

He also sort of remembered him, he was one of the friends of the blonde dude that almost smashed his face in with a damn football on the first day he arrived.

Bakugou averted his eyes from the navy blue haired guy and onto the blonde teacher who now stood behind a podium.

  "My name is Tsunagu Hakamata, you all will refer to me as Mr. Hakamata and I will be your photography professor and I hope you all work hard in my class."

Bakugou was already bored.

..

"And I would like all of you to introduce yourself to one other student and fill this out with what you have learned." Hakamata spoke as he gave a stack of papers to one person on each row of seats to pass down. "This includes their name, age, hobbies, ect."

'The fuck are we? Middle schoolers?'

He came here to learn, not to get all buddy-buddy with his damn classmates.

When the blonde male gave him the paper he stood up with a groan. He looked over at the now shaking boy in the corner.

He looked pale and scared out of his mind. Bakugou then remembered the fact that when he and Kirishima met him he was stuttering alot and looked a bit.. Afraid?

He assumed the other had something like social anxiety and looked around at the other students who seemed either too loud or too talkative for Bakugou.

So, the ash-blonde decided that the other male was his best choice. He totally didn't feel bad for the other panicking kid, he just wanted a grade.

"Oi." He handed the other the worksheet as he walked up. "What's your name?"

The boy shakily took the paper, "Huh?"

"Your name, I fucking forgot it when your damn friend introduced you." Bakugou used his leg to pull out the chair next to him and sat down with a pen ready to write.

"O-Oh.. I-It's Tamaki Amajiki.." He looked a bit surprised and stared at the worksheet the other handed to him.

"Katsuki Bakugou." Bakugou said and wrote down the other's name down.

Amajiki looked a bit confused before he himself started to write stuff down as well.

They spent their time trading needed information and filling out the worksheet. They were one of the last to finish and Bakugou grumpily snatched the other's paper and took it to the professor.

Once he made it back to his seat the grown-adult spoke up. "You all are dismissed."

He grabbed his things and pushed in his chair, slightly startled by the other next to him.

"U-Uh Bakugou.. I just.." Amajiki bowed shakily. "Wanted to say t-thanks.."

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "Put in a good word for me to the teacher, and you can take that as a no problem."

..

It was lunch now, thankfully, was Bakugou's first thought, but when he saw the crowded line for food in the campuses cafeteria he turned away and headed for a bench.

He opened his backpack and pulled out his laptop and a granola bar, he figured it'd be enough until he was able to go back to his dorm and eat actual food.

He bit into the bar as he looked through the photos that he had on his laptop. He spent more time looking at some of them than some other pictures and gazed at the one he took right before he left his home to come to UA.

A few minutes passed, and before he knew it someone happily sat down in the grass infront of him, handing forward a plastic bento box. "How was your class?"

He looked up from his laptop to see the grinning redhead. He let out a sigh and moved his laptop to the side and took the food. "How'd you know I didn't get food?"

Kirishima happily ate out of his own bento and chuckled lightly, "I was in line when you walked in and I saw how grumpy you looked when you saw all the people and walked out. I figured i'd be a good friend and get you somethin' while I was there."

Bakugou grunted in response and began to eat the food that the other had gotten for him.

"Togata told me that you and Amajiki have photography together, did you see him today?" Kirishima made sure to swallow his food before he spoke.

"Yeah, he was basically shaking like a damn chihuahua the whole time. We had to do some stupid worksheet together." Bakugou grumbled as he stuffed his face with a rice ball.

"Ah, so you actually spoke to him? Guess you're not as anti-social as I thought. Huh?" Kirishima laughed softly.

"Fuck off. I wasn't gonna take an F on the first damn day."

"Good excuse."

"Shut up and let me eat in peace."

"Sure thing, bro."

He didn't actually shut up.

..

   The next few classes consisted of basic learning, as well as photojournalism and just plain old journalism.

He finally pushed through the door of his dorm and into the kitchen, being greeted by his roomate.

'Sero was his name, right?'

He grabbed a can of soda from the fridge and made his to the couch.

College sucks.

But he honestly didn't really hate it.

[Author's Note]

SORRY FOR THE BORING FILLER CHAPTER

OOF