Chapter 11

Addison's Pov

I woke up to a soft caress on my cheek and light feather kisses on my face. "Mmmm" I said unintelligently, this is a very nice wake up call.

"Wake up beautiful, I've made you breakfast in bed." Brax says in my ear kissing the soft spot behind it.

I opened my eyes to see Brax's blue eyes staring back at me "Hi." I smiled.

"Hey gorgeous." Brax smiled, he looked so good in the morning. So sexy! But come on now, let's face it, Brax was plain and simply sexy all day every day. He got up and walked over to the food tray, picked it up and placed it over my legs as I sat up.

Smiling I thanked him for our breakfast of pancakes, maple syrup, bacon and some apple juice. On the tray was also a single red rose that Brax picked up and handed to me. I took the rose from him, blush coming to the surface of my cheeks.

"What is the time?" I asked after swallowing a delicious mouthful of bacon.

"It's 9:00am." He smiled before placing some pancake into his mouth.

"What?! We're late for work.... Shit!" I said as I started to eat a bit faster.

"Slow down Adds." He laughed. "I asked Nate to call Stef to let her know you were still 'sick' and I told Stef I had a meeting that was lasting most of the day. So we have the day off today." He smiled as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh good. But why you still here if you have a meeting to attend?" I asked him.

"Addy, you are my 'meeting' we are spending the day together just you and I." He smiled placing a kiss on my lips.

"Oh, ok." I said in between kisses. "What are we doing today then?" I asked Brax as we continued eating our breakfast in bed.

"What would you like to do?" He asked. I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do. I know I wanted to see New York for its beauty but where to start was the question.

"Erm.... I have no idea. I'm not familiar with anything here apart from Walmart down the road, Nate's and Carter Inc." I said.

"How about we go for a picnic in Central Park and have a wonder around and then we can go for dinner later?" He suggested.

"Sounds like a good plan for the day." I smiled.

"Ok, I'll go and get myself sorted and come back, then we can get going." He said placing a kiss on my nose and with that he left.

I jumped in the shower and got ready while Brax drove himself home to get ready as he had no clean clothes here and I don't have any men's clothing at the moment. I dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a tight fitted v-neck white t-shirt, I put my hair in a high ponytail and left my baby hairs out to frame my face, my makeup was a natural look.

An hour and a half later Brax was back. Placing his hand in mine twining our fingers together we walked out to his car. We had to stop off at Walmart to get some picnic food and some drinks for us. Driving to Central Park Brax twined his fingers with mine rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.

After our talk last night, I knew Brax was extremely sorry for what he done, seeing the regret in his eyes I knew he had learned his lesson. I knew in my heart that I needed to give him the chance to make things right not just for him but for me too. I had fallen so hard and so fast for him that I am more than willing to try. I wanted this with him, I wanted my life with him.

Brax parked the car and we got out, grabbing all the picnic stuff from the boot. Lacing our fingers together we walked the short distance to the park and found a spot to sit on the grass. The park was quite busy considering it was now lunchtime, the weather also brought people outside as it was pretty warm. Some were eating there lunch, some were running/jogging and some were just walking around taking in the sights of this beautiful park with family and friends or on there own.