Chapter 12

Addison's Pov

As I woke up and stretched I smiled at the feeling of being surrounded by Brax's body as he was asleep, his legs and arms in a tangle with mine. I stared at the handsome man next to me, he looked so relaxed. I ran my fingers down his jaw and traced his lips with my finger. He's eyes fluttered open as he kissed my finger. "Good morning beautiful." He rasped with a grin.

"Good morning handsome." I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me tighter pulling me closer to his chest. I wanted to freeze time and keep these moments forever. I knew I was running out of time and soon Brax would know what I've been through. If I told you I wasn't scared, I'd be lying.... but I had to keep a hold of myself. Tomorrow I can crumble when all is said and done.

Anyway on to a more positive note, Brax and I are visiting his dad this evening after work. Ugh.... work. I don't want to go to work, I just want to stay snuggled in his arms forever, never leaving this safety net that surrounds me keeping me safe from all my outer demons and inner demons. My self hatred was just as bad, I hated myself, I hated my body, I hated everything about me. I wasn't worthy of Brax's love. He deserved better than me. He deserve more than me and what I had to offer him.

I am excited to see Brax's dad again, he was so nice on my first visit and I need to tell him that I'm following he's advice and following my heart. I wanted him to see that he's son was happy, that we were happy. I wanted him to know that Brax would be absolutely heartbroken, devastated that he couldn't stay with us but will have me there by his side getting him through it with my love and support. I wanted him to know that Brax wasn't alone, yes it will hurt but he would be ok.

We cuddled together till Brax's alarm went off which was too soon after my alarm had gone off. "You go shower and I'll make us breakfast." Brax said placing a kiss on my lips and getting out of bed. Once brax had left the room I got up walking to the bathroom, I had a quick shower and got ready for work. Walking into the kitchen breakfast had been served.

I could get used to this.

Brax had made pancakes and and bacon, it smelt amazing. He pulled out a chair for me to sit in, "breakfast has been served gorgeous girl." He smiled kissing my lips tenderly, I returned the kiss and thanked him for the delicious breakfast. Once breakfast was finished Brax went to shower as I washed up what was used for breakfast.

"Are you ready to go beautiful?" Brax asked.

"Yes." I sighed "but I'd rather stay here in your arms." I smiled at him.

He tugged me closer to him, wrapping me in his arms. "I would love to but we have to work baby. Plus look on the bright side, it's Friday so we can spend the weekend together in each other's arms." He said placing a kiss on my temple.

"I look forward to spending the weekend with you." I blushed slightly but I was also nervous as I had decided I was going to tell him about what my 'father' had done to me.

"Me too. I would like you to spend the weekend at my house. That's if you want too." He said sounding nervous.

"I would love too Brax." I said grinning widely. He's smile was just as wide as mine once I had agreed to stay. He pulled me to his body and kissed me fervently. We broke away panting but still smiling with one last kiss we left my apartment and got in Brax's car and headed for work.

Work was the same as usual and actually flew by. I organised some meetings with big businesses for Brax to attend next week. Any chance Brax got he would check up on me and kiss me or wrap his arms around me. We knew we had to keep a down low on our relationship at work for now but he just couldn't help it. I think it was his way of showing me that he was with me and how sorry he was still. I loved when Brax touched me, all those innocent caresses and not so innocent caresses sent tingles through my body, my body felt like it was on fire every time. I couldn't get enough of Brax.