Kim Teahyung.

Since the day my mom and dad died i stayed at my aunts house i was only 8 and i always in the middle of the night i would sneak out and go to a near park i would always do it until one day a kid came while i was swinging on the swings i just had my headphones in and my head staring at the ground.

"Hi im Kim Teahyung!" He said happy

I only stared at him Jungshook (Haha lol..i need friends), because no one Would ever talk to me i guess they think of me of the quiet girl but u had my reasons. He swong up and down and i looked around to make sure he was talking to me.
"H-hi im Lee Y-Y/n" I said simply sluttering
he look up and he looked....shocked that i talked i guess? I then countined to swing up and down untill i heard him say,
"Ahh, Can i be your friend?" He said looking at me.
I then looked up completely shock.

Did he just say he wanted to be my friend?
I looked at him and then something i would never ever say came out of my mouth actually came out and clearly...
"Sure why not, i mean you'll be my first friend in a long time" i said smiling at him while he was looking and smiling and got off the swing and hugged me and i just stood there which felt really long but then i gave in and hugged him back i never thought i would hug someone espacialy a boy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys im so sorry i havent posted i had alot of homework lately and like i been really busy and today i only had few homework i just finished and im here doing a ep. I hope you enjoyed please Vote and Enjoy this i will be updating more soon byeeee

-xoxo, Jacky💕