Confused

18+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I was sitting down on my couch and doing my homework and then I catch V looking at me. "What are you looking at?" I ask him giggling . He stares at me up and down and responds back with, "nothing, well..you're just so freaking beautiful.."..

Did I just hear right..I look at him..for about 10 seconds and then laugh. "Your playing with me right?" I look at him and he starts to laugh and says no. I put down my stuff and sit next to him and he just looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

I get my phone and text the crew, that we are rescheduled and moving the meeting till tmw..
"What are you doing?" He asks?, I look at his lips and look back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
V POV.
she looks so hot just standing there. I stand up and call her name "y/n" she looks back and before she got to say anything I kiss her. Her lips are so soft and her breath was warm. She pushes me away to look at me..I stare at her beautiful eyes and then she kisses me back. I lead her to the couch and get her on top of me. I move her hips up and down so she knows what's to do. I kiss her neck and she softly lets out a moan. I smirk and kiss her neck softly. I put my heads around her breast area, I look up for her to confirm she's comfortable. She nods and then I continue, she lets out another moan I untie her bra and suck her tits.
~~~~~~~~

y/n POV

I want him.
I climb on top of him and start to grind on him slowly.. he moans in my ear and I get wet.. vv wet.. he leads his hands down to my waist and starts to move me more faster.. I felt him get hard under me.. I start to blush and sorta get more wet. I look at him why he sucks on my tits. Where did he learn all this from? Why is he so good? I get off him and he lays me down & pulls my pants off. I got a bit shy it's my first time and I don't want to fuck anything up.

"hey don't be nervous..if you don't want me to something I won't force you to. I want you to get pleasured and feel safe with me." I nod at him and he proceeds to take off my underwear..

I got nervous and he smiled. He kissed my stomach with trails of kisses all the way to my there. He licked it and I moaned, he went in a circular motion and faster & started to thrust his fingers in and out which made me want to cum. I did and he laughed. "How cute of you." He kissed me again but this time I pulled his pants down.

"Are you sure y/n? Are you sure of what your going to get yourself into?" I look at him and try to figure out by what he means, but I nod and said "yes I'm positive tae." He looks at me and gives in. He lays me down and puts one of my legs up and he carefully inserts it. I groan and he pulls out and asks me.

"are you okay darling" I nod in pain. It was painful but after he thrusted a few times it didn't feel so bad afterwards. "Faster tae." He smirked and said "yes ma'am" he started to thrust in faster I moaned too loud and covered my mouth. He grabbed my hand and said "no y/n I wanna hear you moan. Moan my name" I look at him but I said "faster pls" and he indeed went faster. He looked at me and grabbed me and told me to lay on my stomach and to arch my back, I did and he went in slowly and started to go fast and faster. I moaned in desperately and asked him to slap me. He hit me hard and left a hand mark on my ass. I liked it & moaned his name. He stopped for a second and started to go even faster I couldn't anymore. I already came 2 times I moved my ass back and front to go faster.

"Y/n im coming" he said while he let out a soft moan. He pulled out and I got under him and started to suck him off he started to groan and pushed him head and I started to gag tears were rolling off and my makeup was getting ruined. He wiped a tear from my face and kissed it and he pulled out his dick from my mouth and I opened my mouth while he came inside my mouth. "Swallow it." he told me while he looked at me smirking. I did as he asked. It wasn't bad as some people said it would be.

We laid on the couch and cuddled while I gave him head scratches all I could think of was of what just happened..why did I do that? What was I thinking?..wtf did I just get myself into
???