After school

?? P.O.V
~~~~~
I saw her kiss him and then he woke up and asked her what she was doing she only made up a lie just like her whole life is.
~~~~~
Y/N POV.

I was looking at the teacher and writing notes down. I looked at the time and there was only 5 more minutes till school was done. I was done writing the notes so I put my notebooks back and everything back to its place.

*School Bell*

I get myself packed and wait for V in the front of the door like always. But he always takes forever to leave and so I pull out my phone and played candy crush while he takes his time.

He finally finished and we left to go to my house. Today we have to go home and get my stuff ready for later to meet up with the crew.

We walk and he starts to talk, "heyy y/n, I have a question.."

I keep playing on my phone and then look up and answer him, "yuh?".

He keeps walking with his hands in his pockets and he starts to ask the most weirdest question "what if I asked you out,., what would you say?".

I stop what I'm doing and turn to him, he was already looking at me. I look down and think, he can't be serious I mean, what would I say to him? I love him but not like that...or do I? I mean he's a very great friend, he's very supportive, and mostly he's MY BESTFRIEND..right now I'm very confused on my feelings and stuff and i need time... oh my gosh I'm jumping into stuff to quick he only said WHAT IF I mean that's a 50/50 he might or might not so I shouldn't jump to conclusions a lot now...

I then look at him again and tell him "I mean ion know dude," I laugh, "I guess I would probably say yes" I then shrug.

He looks at me then says "okay then just wondering."