Changes?

Y/n's POV

I was walking to my class when I feel someone trip me. My nose started to bleed I look up and it was no other then...

Jungkook....

Ugghh I leggit wish I could punch him I hate myself for it..
"Whatcha gonna do nerd?" He said I got annoyed. Really annoyed. I just got up and ran to the bathroom and went inside one of the stood and started to cry I cried like I never did. For some reason, for some reason I can't stop I also rememberd when my perents died. I got up and forgot about my nose and got paper and put it on my nose.

V POV

We were walking to our next class when I was about to ask her her a question when she trips from no other then Jungkook. We all just stared at Y/n's nose starting to bleed I got so angry I was about to hit Jungkook and help Y/n but before all that she left running to which I asume that shw left to go to the bathroom. Why would he do that does he really want to die?

After she left running I hit Jungkook in the face and he was shocked and I was too. I ran to Y/n well the girls bathroom and all I heard was.....crying? I couldnt understand why the last time I saq her crying was very long time ago which thats a different story to tell...
I nocked on the door 3 times and no answer for like 3 seconds later she came out crying all i could think of is hugging her..............

And i hugged her like nothing

Y/n's POV

I heard the someone knock on the door 3 times i didn't know what to do. I waited for a few seconds and open it I saw sweat on Tae's face and I looked down and found blood on his fingers I would probably guess he already hit Jungkook in the Face or something.

I suddenly felt 2 hands wrap around me I reacted really slow and I eventually gave in with the hug he was giving me I rested my face in his neck and he put his in mine......

This is why I love and love him a lot I actually dont understand what I'll do without him... Maybe we could be more...then...friends???