Chapter 15- Brunettes & Backstabbers?

I've been meaning to do this! Dedicated to L3X1111 because you're awesome! Loved your comments from a couple of chapters ago! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

Will’s POV
            Cleo just smirked at me. “Jade just heard everything.”

            I looked at her dumbfounded, not really believing my ears as it all started to sink in. You’ve got to fix this, was the only thing running through my head as I swiftly made my way to the door.

            “Na na naa,” Cleo smirked blocking the door. Really?

            “I’ll ask you once then I’ll push you,” I growled. “Move.”

            “Well that wasn’t very polite.”

            I took a step towards her ready to do whatever was necessary to win Jade back. I almost lost her once, I wasn’t going to risk it a second time.

            “I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Cleo said her smirk getting even bigger if that was possible. I stopped and glared at her.

            “Good, I’ve got your attention.”

            I folded my arms over my chest.

            Cleo walked towards me and circled me. “I want you to tell Jade that you’re sorry but you’re madly in love with me and then you turn to me and ask me out.”

            Was this bitch serious? I laughed, but decided to play along. “And why would I do that?”

            “Because if you don’t; I’ll inform the police of how Jade hacked into Dr. Johnson’s computer and changed her psychoanalysis.”

            “But she didn’t. You did.”

            “They don’t know that.”

            I was a little relieved, but I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. “OK, I’ll do it,” I said looking at the ground. I was relieved that she wasn’t threatening me with the brunette she’d seen me with. Technically it wasn’t cheating, but I don’t think Jade would be thrilled to know I’d been here barely a week and I already hooked up with a hottie from her school. I looked up and glared right into her evil brown eyes, “I can’t believe you’d do that to Jade. She’s your best friend,” I grunted.

            “Ha. You would think so, right?”

            “I’ve heard enough you backstabbing bitch of a BFFL!” Jade yelled stepping out of her closet. Damn! She was good.

            “Jade? What are you doing here?” Cleo demanded. “You’re supposed to be crying or raging downstairs!” Bitch you’re going down!

            “You wish. I’ve learned to always play dirty when you’re playing with a bitch,” Jade spat. “You taught me that.” Yea, you tell her princess.

            “Well I guess I didn’t teach you well enough if you’ve got to hide in closets to get what you want.” Ooh!

            “At least I don’t always have to steal what other people have.” Burn!