The Academy~

Everything was peaceful in the village hidden in the leaf, Konoha. A few years ago, a strange plague had shaken Konoha to its core. The village had spent a couple of years in lock down recovering from the mass death that had taken place. Even when the village had finally had somewhat recovered, the village was shaken once more with the Uchiha Massacre that had taken place leaving Konoha vulnerable with one of its best clans and assets being dead.

Now, 5 years later, the village had finally found its peace. People were recovering and the Academy was being filled with promising students once more.

Umino Iruka walked towards his classroom on the first day of class. It was his first year teaching and he was excited to finally be able to work with children. To say he took his job very seriously was an understatement. He knew now more than ever that the village needed ninjas ready to serve.

He had expected many things from his upcoming students. From little children who would take being a ninja as a joke, to serious students who would go far in the Ninja world. According to the Hokage, many clan heirs were going to be in his class.

However, never in his wildest dreams did he expect his class shaking in fear, was it pee he could spot on some of his student's pants? His eyes narrowed as he scanned the room. His eyes landed on 3 students at the very back of the class. He wouldn't think much of them if it werent for the massive killing intent coming from them. Even him, a seasoned ninja, struggled not to give a few steps back.

He turned to the first, who was a pink haired girl dressed in a deep blood red. Her bright green eyes were looking right back at him, studying him. He felt exposed as she looked him over and he decided to check the next.

It was a boy with the blondest hair he had ever seen, with the brightest blue eyes, in that moment, the boy reminded him so much of the late Hokage, he shook his head and observed him. The boy was smiling, but the smile didn't reach his eyes. He wasn't looking at him like the pink haired girl had. Instead he seemed to be analyzing every single one of the students with what looked to be disappointment and enjoyment in his eyes. Weird.

He finally looked at the last kid. He was a black haired boy who was just looking out of the window disinterested at everything going on around him.

"Well this is unexpected." He said and at that exact moment the three students he had been examining turned to look at him. The blonde's smile dropped and his face went blank.

'This is going to be a long 4 years.' He thought and started class, not even bothering to tell the kids to back down on their killing intent. The village was vulnerable and it would do the other kids good to be exposed to this kind of thing.

~☆~
Naruto's POV

He looked at the man who had just entered the room, his fake smile dropped as he searched through his memories to see if he had been one of the ones who had abused him. Satisfied at not spotting his face even once, his smile returned and he stared at the man as he continued.

"Today will be an easy day. I wish for you all to introduce yourselves since you will be spending time with each other a lot for the following 4 years." He said. A girl with light blond hair raised her hand.

"Yes?" Asked the teacher. The girl blushed and asked if he could go first. He sighed. This was the most boring day ever.

"My name is Iruka Umino, I like mangos and yogurt. My dislikes are people who don't take their loyalty seriously. My dream for the future is to be able to see Konoha peaceful again." He said. He banged my head on my desk looking at Sakura. She seemed to be picking targets already. He turned his head to Sasuke, who was looking longingly at the outside. He finally decided to block everything out until one particular person caught his attention.

"I'm Hi-hin-nata Hyuuga, I li-like flowers a-and anima-als, m-my dream f-for the future i-is to he-elp my Nii-san." She finished. Everyone immediately started laughing at her and her face became red as a few tears fell. He stood up and growled, successfully making everyone face him, he could smell their fear but he didn't care. From the corner, Iruka stood silently watching how things would develop.

"If you EVER dare to laugh at someone again you will have an issue with me, and that kiddos, won't be pretty." He said, except for a few, all of the kids were shivering in fear.

"Pathetic." Said Sasuke, looking at what he most probably saw as cowards. He quickly stood and gave the girl known as Hinata a quick hug and a yellow rose. Without asking, he grabbed the girl's soft hand and les her to his table, where an excited Sakura and an Intrigued Sasuke awaited.

"Y-you didn't had t-to do tha-at." The girl whispered. He smiled a genuine smile at her.

"It's no problem." He said nonchalantly. Iruka decided it was okay for him to now intervene and cleared his throat.

"Lets keep on with the introductions." He said as he called out to a guy with a dog on his head. He absently heard his name was Kiba but didn't bother to listen more until it was his turn.

He stood up and smirked when he saw a few students glowing in fear.

"My name is Naruto Haruzuchi, I hate bullies. None of you are worth of knowing my likes. My dream for the future is to stop injustice in this world." He said quickly and sat down. The sensei gave him a brief nod and pointed at Sakura.

Sakura being Sakura, she cracked her hands and smiled evily at the students. A lot tried backing away.

"Hi! I'm Sakura Haruzuchi, I love my siblings and Dango. I hate criminals. My dream for the future is to rid this world from them." She said so in such sweet voice that it made the whole introduction more scary than it should had been.

Iruka's mouth twisted a bit as he pointed to Sasuke. Sasuke was still looking at the window so he elbowed him to get his attention, the teme glared at him until he noticed that everyone was looking at him expectantly. He coughed and stood understanding what was going on.

"My name is Sasuke Haruzuchi. I like tomatoes and my siblings. My dreams for the future is to kill a certain man." The classroom seemed to grow cold with those last few words.

Iruka sighed. "Alright, you are all dismissed." He said. Immediately half of the students were gone.

'Just what did I get myself into.' The young sensei thought as he began to plan the weekly activities.

~☆~

Hi guys! I took a while to update I'm so sorry D:
About their last names. When the three of them went to live with Kurama, they decided to form a family.

Haruzuchi can be taken as Haru from Sakura's last name Haruno, i also took that final U to start the next one.
    Uzu from Naruto's last name Uzumaki.
    Uchi from Sasuke's last name Uchiha. I was an idea I had connecting all the last names with their "U"