Midnight Hour

Crow watched his younger siblings sleep. It had been exactly a month since Naruto had gone missing, and none of them had taken it well. He sighed and walked towards the window of their small room and jumped out. Not before making sure that all the protection seals were in place. He raced on the rooftops mindlessly until he found himself on top of the 4th's head. His brother's favorite spot. He didn't know how long he stayed there but he did notice when another person neared him. But he didn't move, he knew that chakra quite well.

"Kushina san." He said outloud, acknowledging the kunoichi. She didn't reply and simply sat besides him. Both remained silent until Kushina san sobbed. Sasuke immediately turned towards her and instinctively hugged her as best as he could.

"I'm sorry..." He said, but Kushina shook her head and looked at him in the eyes.

"It was not your fault Crow kun, you have to stop blaming yourself." She said after she had calmed down a bit. He sighed.

"I took my time for granted and I lost my brother again because of it..." He whispered. At that, Kushina simply smiled at him and placed a hand above his mouth, shaking her head.

"Kurama is still alive, Minato and I made it back, and it has all been thanks to you. Things did not go as planned, but we had already expected that, we are ninja and things can go wrong at any given time," she said, he closed his eyes, but a warm hand cupped his cheek. "but we need you, Naruto needs you, so stop dwelling on a failure and start looking for my son, you are the only one who can bring my baby back... So please... Don't give up." She said. He opened his eyes to see Kushina looking at him with a fond smile. He nodded. He had spent the last month depressed, believing all was lost, but his brother was still out there alone, and it was up to him to find him.

"I have to go." He suddenly said. Kushina nodded and in a second he was gone. Steps sounded from behind and Kushina turned to see her husband walking slowly towards her.

"You did well." He said and as he hugged her. She nodded. They had both decided earlier that day that Crow needed a bit of a push if he was to get out of his depression. There was no one else they could trust this on, and working by themselves would most likely result in their deaths, so all they could do was push the young man to find their son.

Unknown Mountains

Three clothed figures were currently climbing up a slippery snowy mountain in the middle of a blizzard. As the wind became harsher, one of the clothed figures fell, and the other two turned back to look at their companion.

"Im exhausted, can't we rest?" A woman's voice range out, barely audible in the middle of the blizzard.

"Sure, why don't we stop in the middle of a blizzard to freeze to death! That will be fun." Said the tallest man mockingly. The kunoichi glared at him and threw a kunai directed right at his heart. In a flash, the third person jumped in front and caught the kunai just before it hit its mark. The wind blew his hood off to reveal a glaring blonde with 3 whisker marks in his cheeks.

"You two will stop this nonsense now. Nora, none asked you to come. Go back to where you came from if you don't want to tag along. Deidara, stop pissing her off, its me who has to save your butt every single time she tries to kill you." He said, as he threw the kunai close to where the Nora had landed. After that he turned and kept walking. Deidara gave her a last look before he turned and ran to catch up with Naruto. She sighed.

They had been climbing this mountain for a whole week now, and she just couldn't find out why. Every single time she had tried to ask where they were going, she had been answered with silence. She was starting to think that her brother in law had gone mad already.

"Go help her." Naruto ordered Deidara, who pouted but did as he was told. It was little acts like those that told her that the young boy was still sane.

"Where did that fox even go to?" She murmured. Their rations had just ran out, and she was tempted to cook the animal who just seemed to hate her guts, but she knew that Naruto would never do it. Its not as if she could either, the small fella was savage when it came to fighting. She had experienced it firsthand and had learned her lesson.

"Dunno." Deidara said as he helped her stand. She sighed.

"Lets just catch up, we will die here if we lose sigh of Naruto." She said, and both agreed. They didn't had to walk longer because Naruto had made camp in a cave near. He had already started a fire and she was grateful for it. She had stopped feeling her hands and feet a while ago. A little while later, Naruto's lil fox came back carrying 4 dead hares. How he found the animals or how he could carry all of them at the same time was beyond her.

"Good job." Naruto said as he took the hares from the fox and started preparing them to eat them. She peeked at the fox, he was currently eating a hare by himself glaring right at her, she felt chills down her back. That fox would always hate her, it seemed.

Naruto handed her a hare and he handed the other one to Deidara, who drooled at the food. Moron.

"We will keep going after we eat." Naruto said in between bites.

"WHAT?! Its insane, Deidara and I are tired out, we need to rest!" She exclaimed almost at her limit. He looked at her before sighing.

"In exactly 27 minutes, the door to this cave will be covered in snow, you will be too tired to move to form a jutsu capable enough of melting the snow, and you will start feeling sleepy until you fall asleep and never wake up once more. We are leaving, thats final." He said. She pouted. She hated it when he was right.

Soon they were up climbing the mountain again, and just when she was about to give up hope she flinched. How in the world had she ended up in a genjutsu? The once snowy field had turned into a sunny meadow.

"What in the world..." She muttered to herself and slowly released chakra and mentally yelled "Kai" but nothing changed, she frowned and looked around her. Deirdara was equally confused while Naruto simply kept walking forward. A small cabin could be spotted now. So her brother in law had not been insane after all! The joy quickly died away when she started thinking more about where they were. Naruto was currently out on his own, and last time this had happened, he had gone missing 5 years and came back just to annihilate half the world. She had met something or someone who had changed him. Immediately she catched up to Naruto and stopped him.

"Who's the owner of that cabin?" She asked seriously. No one had come out yet, and even if the place was beautiful as hell, she had seen the outside and didn't want to mess with the owner if such was such a powerful being that they could keep up such snowy protection 24/7.

"Dun dun little brother, I want to know too!" Deidara said, giving Nora a silent look. He too, was thinking the same thing as her. Naruto turned to fully look at them with an odd look, before he turned back and just like that, he was in front of the door in a flash. Deidara looked at her panicked and they both froze. Naruto had knocked on the door. Hell broke lose. Deidara instantly summoned more than 1000 clay animals, directing them all at the cabin, intending to blow up the whole place, she facepalmed, that idiot! Her brother in law was still there!

"Fuck this." She said and bit her thumb, forcing her hand down to to the ground.
"Summoning Jutsy!" She yelled and was relieved to be on top of Manda, her most powerful summon.