Prologue

"Talk"
'Think'
*Action*
A/N: There may be a few of these throughout this chapter.
Anything in bold is a timeskip depending on the length of the bold anything, indicates how much time went by. One thing is 5 mins.
If it's bold and underlined, it's a... I don't know what to call it... Maybe a reveal?

(Y): Your Name
(F/C): Favourite Colour
(F/F): Favourite Food
(F/D): Favourite Drink
(F/S): Favourite Song

3rd P.O.V

"Why are doing this Kokabiel?!" God shouts as Kokabiel walks over him with the God Slayer in hand.

(You)

(Kokabiel)

(Kokabiel)

(God Slayer is the Pink tipped Dark Repulsor and the Excalibur is the TRUE Excalibur

(God Slayer is the Pink tipped Dark Repulsor and the Excalibur is the TRUE Excalibur. The parts in the anime are parts of the FALSE Excalibur. That means that Kiba wasn't put through the Holy Sword Project.)

"*chuckles madly* Because God! You are no longer fit to rule Heaven!" Kokabiel yells in response.

"You kill me, and you will fall! Or did you forget that?!" responds the royally pissed off God.

"I did not forget! I just want you dead! *chuckles madly*" Kokabiel then replies with, "With you dead, no one can stop me from starting war! *laughs insanely*"

"Over my dead body!" God then charges at Kokabiel with his staff ready to hit Koka "RAAHHHH!!" Kokabiel responds in kind by charging at God.

*Ttthhhhsssttt* is all you hear before a *thud*

"You were foolish to that this sword wouldn't hurt you. It isn't called the God Slayer for nothing, you know." Kokabiel says calmly.

"*cough* *hack* H-How did y-you get that s-sword?" God asks on his last moments.

"Oh you know, someone who wanted you off seat. I mean, I was a little shocked to find out that this person wanted you off seat and out of the way." Kokabiel replies.

"One thing you f-forgot... I can c-come back *violent coughing fit* and when I do... You are f-fucked..." God takes his last breath and passes away.

"I will admit... I liked working alongside you God. But... I wanted war. You wanted peace. Farewell for now...

(Y)"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3rd P.O.V Location: Kuoh Hospital

"Alright ma'am, I need you to push for me." A doctor says.

"It's alright honey. I'm here. I need you to relax and listen to the doctor for me." A man says to his wife

"Rrrrrr... Aaaahhhh!!" is all you hear from the room.

"You're doing great honey. Come on. One big push. You can do it, I know you can."

"Waaah! Waaah!" Sounds in the room as twins pop out.

"One girl and one boy. Both are healthy. What will their names be?" Asks the doctor.

"How about for the girl, Aika." Says the now mother of two.

"And for the boy... (Y)" says the now father of two.

"Alright... So Aika Kiryuu and (Y) Kiryuu? *writes down names for the twins* Now we have to weigh them and get their blood type, and then we're done. Though you, ma'am, will have to stay here for a week before you can go home. Doctor's orders." Says the obvious doctor.

End

A/N: Some things I didn't say and/or mention is that; yes, you are reborn into the Kiryuu family. Yes, after you died, Kokabiel fell. Raynare fell. Aika won't be perverted. The TRUE Excalibur is a part of your soul. Your pets wait for your call. The Elucidator(?) is another part of your soul. Azazel is your brother (shocker, right?) And so is the original Satan. Michael (the Arch-Angel, is your adopted son. Another shocker, right?). As you can tell, you just got a massive information dump.