[Chapter 4] Indoor training

"Team A will be the heroes, Team D will be the villains. Everyone else tunes into the monitoring room to watch!" All Might announced, Pointing at the direction that everyone else walked in. as they walked into them monitoring room, they all muttered, "Yes, sir."

Bakugou had his eyes glued onto a kid with messy dark green hair with black shadows. Silently, I gave the kid and an apologetic stare. After silently apologizing, Bakugou roughly grabbed onto my arm, dragging me into the building forcefully. I knew that if I protested against the action, he would just get angrier and explosive. Ignoring All Might's advice, The door was slammed shut.

And we both stared at the pretend nuke, Bakugou growled, letting a small 'tch' sound. "I'm going to destroy that damn nerd!" He shrieked in anger as he tightened his fists. Wiping a little bit of dust off my sleeve, I replied, "We need to form a strategy, if we don't they might not go so well for us." Bakugou Shook his head, continuously staring at the door, "Even if we don't have a fucking strategy, I will still win this. I will never lose to anyone, especially Deku."

I wasn't sure if I should call him an idiot or stay quiet, But I couldn't help but, release a Small chuckle after his line. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT!? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!?" He roared, red eyes glancing down at me. I looked back at his piercing red eyes and Patted him on the shoulder. He tensed up for a moment, relaxing after a couple of seconds. "Nope, you're obviously stronger than me... I just find it adorable when you get all worked up." Rubbing his face to try to hide his rosy cheeks, He scowled, "S-Shut up, you fucking zombie."

"Don't get captured on me alright? I'll stay here and guard of the Nuclear bomb, I'm depending on you Bakugou..." I muttered as I walked up to the bomb. A surprised and shocked wolf was slapped across the blondes face, A couple of seconds later his Smirk grew larger than it usually did. " let's begin the indoor combat training! Team A and Team D, your time starts now!" Bakugou gave me a confidence smirk before taking off, leaving me with the nuke.

.

.

.

An explosion echoed throughout the Halls, followed by a large thud. I was curious to know what was going on but, I knew it would be a bad idea to go bother Bakugou. "You better not get captured on me," I mumbled as I interlocked my eyes with the door. I stood by the nuke, tapping my foot onto the ground. I could hear the sounds of explosions and muffled screams Echo throughout the Halls, Making a shiver run down my spine. Guarding the fake explosive was pretty boring and very uneventful as well. I jolted quickly into an alarm stance, another loud blast had echo through the building but, The sound of static roared through my left ear. It was from Bakugou.

"One of the Losers is coming your way. It's the girl."

"...Understood..."

"Just make sure she doesn't touch the bomb. I don't want to lose because of your fuck ups"

'CLICK'

"...."

"...."

"He hung up on me...!"

Crossing my arms, I focus my attention on the nuke, glaring at the inanimate object. As my eyes were fixated on the pretend the nuke, I heard the sound of footsteps. I stood tall, looking over at the noise. As expected, It was the loser that Bakugou had mentioned to me on the earpiece.

Without hesitation, I Removed my head and rolled it forward like a bowling ball. My Head dashed toward her, relentlessly biting all over her body, causing damage. While my head proceeded to ruthlessly bite her arm, the rest of my body Struck the brunette girl from below with a slide kick, causing her to fall onto the floor. As our body Hit the Floor, My body bent down then my arms and hands are extended into a V shape; getting her once again. The brunette yelped before Falling into the ground again. She rolled several times, before crashing into the wall. Her back was leaned up against the wall, legs dangling over her head.

I tease, Leaning against the bomb cockily as I crossed my arms. As I expected, she grunted and looks towards me, Her expression was a mix of sad and angry. After some time she finally managed to weekly standard, flinching slightly as in she moved.

"Bakugou. Using that stored up our again and I'll stop this fight. Your team will lose." All Might's voice came through the speakers, his threat worried me. "To employ such a strong attack indoors is invisiting The destruction of a strong household you should be protecting. That's a horse strategy, whether You're a hero or a villain." As the announcement played, I did sound on my tongue.

.

"SMASH!"

.

Swiftly, the brunette girl ran over and hugged one of the pillars. After doing that, half of the room broke apart and The roof now consisted of a massive hole. A ghost of wind shut up and out of the building, Leaving me confused as I examined the damage.

"This is it! ...Sorry" The girl shouted, Eyebrows knitted together as she swung the broken piece towards me. "The comet home run!" She smiled, smacking the building particles my way. Eyes widening, I watched as the debris was launched at my figure. Obviously, I dodge out of the way like any normal person would. I was completely confused, I didn't know what was going on or what was happening until I heard it...

"You're injured combat training is over, Hero team wins!"