[Chapter 6] Phone number

I leaned my back against a pillar out in the school courtyard, waiting for bakugou. We have been walking home together every single day after The Indoor Training Incident. I knew that it didn't bother him because he absolutely would have let me know by now. "Hey, zombie!" I heard someone shut out from the other side of me.

Turning my head, I noticed that it was bakugou. "It's nice to see you too, Firecracker." I teased, giving him a small grin. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME, YOU FUCKING FAT ASS!?!" He yelled. "Fat is a temporary caloric imbalance, but stupid is a permanent genetic malfunction!" I sarcastically retorted before smiling brightly at him. He glanced at me only briefly before brushing off the comment.

As we were walking down the street, exchanged a few words before everything went silent. The silence caressed my skin like a cool summer breeze, smoothing my soul. The silence was somehow comforting and spoke for itself, it was peaceful in a way where you could feel at home. Suddenly, Silence was broken when bakugou asked, "Can I have your your number?" I looked at him with confused eyes and allowed my jaw to drop, releasing a deep sigh.

"Woah, are you trying to hit on me?"

"NO!? IM NOT HITTING ON YOU, I JUST WANT YOUR FUCKING NUMBER! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!?!"

"Gee, first my therapist, and now you..."

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!?"

"I'm sorry but I didn't order a glass of your opinion."

He looks extremely Mad, as a type of mad when somebody eats your food right in front of your face. By the way, he looks, I thought he was going to attack me as he did on the first-day school. Instead of attacking me, He just stood there and looked at me. A couple of minutes later, he face had softened up a bit and his grip loosened.

Releasing a sigh, I pulled out a piece of paper from my pocket and wrote my number on it. After writing it, I crumpled it up in a little ball and threw it at his head. "There you go, You have my phone number. Are you happy?" I muttered. It took him a moment to process but, as soon as it clicked a malicious smirk appeared on his face as he uncrumpled the paper. "See ya tomorrow...By the way, text me later" I Muttered again. The streets finally spit, causing the two of us to separate ways. I gave bakugou a small wave as I lightly smile. He did the same thing but, in a shittier version.

Is it continue walking home, I felt a bit happier inside. Katsuki Bakugou, the boy who has no emotional Besides anger, just asked for my number. Once I finally got back to my house, My mother, approach to me. "So, how was your day?" she asked.

"It was alright" I mumbled, still lost in thought. Immediately, my mother noticed my Pleasant and happy expression. "Did something good happen?" She questioned again. A soft humming noise escaped my lips, I answered, "I guess you could say that...!"