[Chapter 7] Saturday

Heat poured into my veins as if pumped in through a hypodermic needle. The morning heat pressed against my pale skin as I sat down on my porch and watch the flowers grow. The flower stuck out of the ground, their once beautiful petals curling at the edges from the summer heat. The air was like breathing liquid fire and no-one dared walk barefoot outside for fear of blistering.

Taking a sip from my soda, I muttered happily, "Ah, What a perfect way to spend a Saturday...!" Relaxing, I continued watching the flowers grow as I can see you sipping from my soda. The refresh liquid touched my tongue and instantly froze my mouth giving me a cold but, yet pleasant feeling.

.

.

.

BEEP!

.

.

.

Quickly, I turned my head towards my phone that was resting on the small table next to the area I was sitting. Lifting it up, I swiped in my password and noticed that someone was texting me. With my long index finger I clicked on the text message to see who was trying to talk to me.

Bakugou: Hey Zombie I need to ask you something!

Y/N: The last time, my name is a zombie... It's Y/N Kuzuryuu.

Bakugou: Yeah, yeah, whatever...

Y/N: Anyways, what do you want to ask me?

Bakugou: Tsk, Kirishima and his posse of idiots are forcing you to hang out with them at the movies. I was wondering if you want to go? I need at least one normal person to be there.

Y/N: Sure, I have nothing better to do.

Bakugou: Cool... By the way, can you at least try to dress nice? I don't want you to embarrass me in front of those fucker losers!

Y/N: all right but, don't get your hopes up.

nodding my head, I grabbed my soda can and enter through my front door. Passing the kitchen I spoke loudly, "I'm going to the movie with friends. I will probably be back in a couple of hours or less!" Staring back at me with wide eyes, my mother gave me a friendly smile that complimented her stunning appearance. All right, sweetie, I hope you have a fun time at the movies!" she said in a sing-song voice before she continued cooking for the rest of my family.

After exchanging a few words with my mother, I entered my room and close the door behind me. Slowly, I walked up to my dresser and swing the door open to reveal all of my clothing. Scanning each outfit, I looked at every single Piece of clothing; investigating its details. Making my mind, I grabbed one of my favorite outfits and immediately put it on. After getting dressed, I walked a couple of steps over to see what it looks like in the mirror. I wore a white button up shirt with a black ribbon and red argyle pattern sleeveless sweater over it. I also had on a dark red skirt and darker red leggings underneath. Lastly, I had loose brown boots. To be honest, I looked like a stereotypical school girl that you would see in an anime. Regardless though, I like the clothing that I was wearing so I wasn't going to change it.

After getting dressed, I quickly grabbed my phone and wallet before rushing out the door. As I ran towards the movie theater by the mall, My boots made a clunking noise As they collided with the burning sidewalk. As I arrived at the movie theater, I stopped taking a couple of breaths before checking my phone.

Y/N: I'm at the movie theater. Where the fuck are you?

Bakugou: Can't you wait a fucking minute! We're almost there, so sit your fat ass down and wait for us!

Y/N: All right but, hurry up! I'm seriously dying in this hot weather!

Bakugou: Don't yell at me, it was all spiky hair fault!? Why don't you go yell at him!?

Y/N: Well, I don't have his phone number... So can you yell at him for me? I'll buy you whatever you want in the movie theater if you do.

Bakugou: HA! Sure, I'll yell at that loser until his ears start to bleed!?

Giggling lightly, A smile appeared on my face as I read the last message that he gave me. I slid my phone back into my pocket as I quietly waited outside the building for Bakugou and his friends. As I waited in the hot sun, I imagine all the ways that Bakugou could have yelled at his best friend, Kirishima. Just imagining all the insults and swears that he would say, manage to put a smile on my face for some weird reason.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, I finally noticed that Bakugou finally arrived. The spiky hair blond was accompanied by Denki and Kirishima. Smirking, I walked up to the group of boys and waved "hi" to them. As I approach them, Denki question, "Huh...? What is Y/N doing here?"

"You guys said I get to bring a friend with me If I went to the fucking movies with you idiots. So, I decided to bring Y/N." Bakugou muttered as his hot breath enter the air. "But, I thought this was all a boys night?" Denki questioned again, Looking over at me then back to bakugou. Without warning, Kirishima Jump into the conversation and Happily said, "It's totally okay, Denki. Out of all the girls in our class, Y/N Is the manliest and coolest! I'm pretty sure she'll be able to fit in with us." After talking for a bit more, we all entered the movie theater in ordered our food. As promised, I bought bakugou A large soda and a bunch of bags of candy. As soon as we got all of her food, we entered the theater and watched a movie called, Spirit in the Valley.