[Chapter 8] field trip

Untangling himself from his sleeping bag, Mr. Aizawa Cleared his throat before announcing, "Today's training will be a little different, you'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping an eye on you." Everyone in the classroom stared back at him with wide eyes, muttering questions and ideas to themselves. Pulling up a flash card, Aizawa Announced again, "You'll be dealing with natural disasters, Earthquakes, shipwrecks, tornadoes... Stuff like that."

All the students started to show their happiness and excitement except for me. My eyes were cast downwards at the polished floor as I fidgeted with my hair. "Just a field trip... there's nothing to get excited about." I met her to myself as I lifted my eyes off of the ground and looked out the window, Seeing the school buses waiting outside.

.

.

.

.

"Everyone! Please proceed to line up in a orderly manner in two lines! Females in one line and males in another line!" Iida commanded as he continued to blow into a whistle, catching everyone's attention. I snickered underneath my breath as I stood alongside Tsuyu. Breaking the silence, Tsuyu questioned, "Hey Y/N are you dating Bakugou?" Giving her a shocked look, I shook my head in disagreement. "No, we're not dating at all..." I replied an irritated tone as my shocked expression turned to anger. "There's a reason to get mad. I was just asking a question." She commented again, Causing me to get more angrier. Taking a deep breath, I replied, "I know, I know--!"

Allow whistle was blown, Cutting me off in the middle of my sentence. Obviously, the source came from Iida. He presented himself formerly, standing In front of all of the buses. Clearing his throat, he spoke in a loud and clear voice, " Use your student number to form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently." Continuing to blow on his whistle, He directed us into two lines again. Quietly muttering, "What were the point of making our lineup in a boy and a girl line, if we were going to go in by student number...!"Quickly, Everyone chatted amongst each other as they entered the bus. I was sitting next to Bakugou.

I couldn't help but, Listen to my classmate's conversation. They were chatting about various subjects including each other's quirks. As their conversation went on Tsuyu Started to make comments about Deku's quirk. "That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?" Tsuyu Questioned like a recorder questioning a local stranger. After hearing that question, Deku began to panic a little. For his panic attacks could continue, Uraraka Commented, "You have a point tsu! But, when Deku uses his quirk he always gets hurt. That makes a huge difference!"

.

.

.

"If any of our classmates have pro-hero quirks it'd be Todoroki, Bakugou, and Y/N."

.

.

.

"Sure but, bakugou's always angry so he'll never be that popular!"

.

.

.

On instinct, He sprang up from his seat and started to scream at the top of his lungs, " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY!?!" Majority of faces were aimed in our Direction, watching on expectantly for an explosive reaction. Looking out the window, I ignored all of their judgemental faces and Bakugou Screaming and swearing.

Finally, the bus came to an abrupt stop and the door folded open widely; allowing students to pour out of the bus quickly than boarding. In front of the glass like building stud figure that seems to be wearing a spacesuit. "Class, meet Thirteen, our guide for USJ today," Aizawa Said sluggishly as normal, pointing lazily at the spaceman. "Good morning, students! Welcome to USJ, Otherwise known as the Unseen simulator joint. To begin, let us head inside and have a look at what USJ provides." They said in a cherry like voice. Everyone, enter the building as the space suit wearing figure continue to explain, "There are seven zones here at USJ. The central plaza, Landslide zone, Downpour Zone, Ruins Zone, Mountain Zone, Conflagration Zone, and lastly flood zone!"

before they can continue explaining things, a glimpse of a swirling purple and black flashed across the area, capturing the attention of everyone. The purple portal Expanded its self, and from the portal stepped out many shady looking People who looked dangerously armed with their own quirks and weapons.

.

.

"Who are those people!?"

.

.

"Villains...!"