Hesitance

BimmyBoi: Aw man Darkiplier ate all the ice cream again

SahDood: This is so Sad, Google play despacito

BimmyBoi: asdesdiundjinsjisnjisnijanjaijaui

Google took one glance at his messages before promptly storming over to Bing's room, not even bothering to knock and instead just settling for kicking it open with his foot and glaring. Bing looked up from his phone with raise eyebrows.

"Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaat?"

"Bing I have just about had it up to here with you." Google snarled, only to twitch in irritation as a new notification popped up on his screen.

WilfyTrouserson: Good get that nasty ass chocolate lies out of here

DoctorDoctorGiveMeTheNews: What's wrong with chocolate ice cream bitch?!

WilfyTrouserson: Chocolate ice cream is a sin, in this essay I will-

Google muted that chat, only to scowl when he saw Bing checking it himself and covering his mouth, clearly snorting.

"You incapable of taking anything seriously?" Google snapped, bringing Bing attention back onto him. Bing made a face

"I don't know, are you capable of not taking anything seriously?!" If Google had any inclination here he probably would off spluttered.

"Excuse me?!"

"You're an a**hole Google!! You're a complete d*ck!" Google clenched his fists before pointing an angry finger at Bing's chest.

"Yeah well you're a waste of metal that can't even swear!" Bing frowned at that before puffing out his chest, slapping away Google's finger.

"And what makes you so better huh?" Google blinked.

"I don't understand the question." He answered robotically and Bing huffed our a laugh.

"What makes you act all high and mighty, why are you so great?! What makes you think that you're superior so to everyone else?! To me?!" Bing's voice was practically over flowing with emotion. Pathetic. Google straightened up his spine more.

"I'm the perfect machine why would I? I'm faster, more efficient and not prone to needless emotional outbursts. I can get stuff done and I do everything I do in a logical and productive way." Google stated simply, smirking a little. Bing huffed out a laugh.

"Is that it?" Google's narrowed dangerously.

"What do you mean is that-"

"Okay Old Fart, Answer me this then." Google made a face of disgust as Bing sniffed and wiped his nose. "If everything about you is so perfect and wonderful then...

Then how come nobody like you?"

Google opened his mouth, then closed it again. He blinked.

"I-"

Darkiplier sent you a private message.

Google looked away.

"One moment." He mumbled, pulling messages back up on his screen. He briefly let curiosity get the better of him and checked in on the group chat.

DoctorDoctorGiveMeTheNews: WILFORD MOTHER FUCKING WARFSTACHE SO HELP ME I'M GOING TO RUN YOU OVER AND THEN POST IT ON YOUTUBE

WilfyTrouserson: THAT'S WILFORD MOTHER LOVING WARFSTACHE TO YOU

DoctorDoctorGiveMeTheNews: THAT IT YOU'RE DYING

WilfyTrouserson: I DON'T TAKE NO SHIT FROM NO BODY AND ESPECIALLY NOT YOU ASSHOLE

Yeah that was a mistake.

Google ignored Bing's silent fuming in favour of processing Darkiplier's message.

Darkiplier: Google, My office pronto. I require your presence.

Google: Of course sir, right away

"Darkiplier wants me." Google wasn't sure why he was telling Bing this. What was he feeling right now? Some form of Disassociation? No, that's impossible.

"Wait Google!" Google paused leaving, why did he pause?! He turned to Bing with an irritated expression on his face.

"What is it now?"

"I-I was just speaking with Chase earlier and I mean, he was talking complete nonsense you know but but maybe it-"

"Stop stuttering and get on with it." Google growled. Bing clenched his fists and took a unnecessary deep breath. They didn't even have real lungs, breathing was completely unnecessary and yet here he was. It was disgusting.

"Maybe you shouldn't go see Darkiplier!" Bing blurted out. "Maybe we shouldn't trust him so easily, maybe he's not safe! You've seen the videos, Darkiplier's the antagonist!"

"Darkiplier is Markiplier's antagonist, not ours, you're being an idiot as always. Darkiplier gave us this home, just because he's unlikeable doesn't mean you have any reason to distrust him." Google rolled his eyes and made to turn around and leave, only to have Bing run forward and grab his shoulder,

"Google-"

"Don't touch me." Google jerked his arm away.

"Google What if he's playing a long game." Google narrows his eyes. "What if he's out to get all of us, What if he's just waiting for the best time to strike, when we're most vulnerable? What if he's already done it and we don't even know?" Google swallowed at Bing words and shook his head, a dark glint in his eyes.

"Then I'll continue to stand by him regardless. I know where my loyalties lie. You should watch what you say about him Bingiplier." And with that, Google stormed out of the room, leaving Bing alone again in his room.

But as his hand hovered on the door handle to Darkiplier's office like he always did, he found himself hesitating for the first time ever before entering.

Ridiculous.

Dark couldn't possibly be against them, that would just be counter productive.

...

Wouldn't it?