Confession to the Girls

The Boys.....

The boys seat in there usual spot in the cafeteria. A table between the school boy athletes and the other popular boys

Corbyn:
"I know I've said this before but still feels good to be one of the best school athletes and one the MOST popular boys at school"

Jonah:
"Plus hot cheerleaders always love and admire you! Not just the cheerleaders but every other girl at school"

Daniel:
"Except Laina!"

Jonah:
"Hey! We agreed on not talking about how much we like them IN school" he whispers to Daniel

Jack:
"Oh stop arguing about that, Look at Zach! He's already sitting at Kenzie's table to make up for not finishing their make out session. Apparently Zoey saw them and Zach regretted it so much that he left his hoe with the 'WE'RE SHARING THE NUMBER ONE SPOT?!'look"

Daniel:
"Speaking of Zoey, somethings definitely bothering her. I eavesdrop on her and Daphne's conversation at french class earlier and Zoey seems to be 'overthinking' the test"

Corbyn:
"What? Her? Overthink? Since when? She can finish that test without a sweat and still get an A+"

Daniel:
"Exactly, somethings bothering her. But what??

Zoey.....

THIS IS BAD! THIS IS BAD! THIS IS BAD!!!

*earlier today*

"Zoey, cmon we have french class together" Daphne reminds me

"You go ahead Daph, I'm just gonna get some more french textbooks from my locker so I can study a bit more for the test" I reply

"You borrowed more books from the library?"

"Y-yeah" I smile innocently

"Ok then! Remember Z, just relax. This is the first time I saw you stress out over a test, and this is french"

"I'm just being sure I couldn't mess this up"

"You'll do great Zoey, I'm off to class. See you there" Daphne waves good bye to me and heads to french class

Tbh I'm just trying to calm myself for what just happened yesterday. I still can't believe that Zach Herron would suddenly just pop outta no where and help me.
He even offered to buy me a new skateboard....

Tbh I did need one, I've had that skateboard since my 8th birthday. I've already made too many promises to myself about how I'm gonna get a new one but I just didn't think it would be the right time or the right cost.

"I'll just get my favorite book, so i can be distracted and not stress out even more...."

As soon as I opened my locker, a folded piece of paper falls out

I pick it up, unfold it and read what it says...

Hey, we're going to pick up your skateboard after school. Meet me where we first met.. :)❤️
-Zach Herron

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy" i mentally whisper to myself

I didn't think I would ask help from the girls but.... THIS IS KINDA THE TIME TO SPILL IT

I shut my locker and run to french class...

I prepare myself to tell the girls on what really happened yesterday...

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? WHY IS MY BULLY BEING LIKE THIS???

HE WAS THE GUY THAT EMBARRASSED ME SO MANY TIMES, HE DESTROYED MY PERFECT-WORKING-SPINNING MODEL OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM IN 8TH GRADE! AND HE WAS THE GUY WHO TOLD ME THAT I WILL NEVER EVER!! FIND A GUY WHO WILL TALK TO ME..

Holy shit I need to really tell the girls...

*back to the present*

Haley:
"So what are you gonna say Zoey?" Haley ask taking a bite from her sandwich

Zoey:
"I have a confession....." i start "About what happened yesterday....."

Laina:
"Oh yeah, you haven't told us why you busted your ass and scraped your knee"

Zoey:
"I did scrape my knee and I got home easily because....someone helped me"

Daphne:
"Well whoever that person is, God bless them for helping you"

Zoey:
"Thats not all" I start to become more and more nervous on telling them "That person even offered to buy me a new skateboard since it was the reason why I busted my ass in the first place"

They all have a shock expression on their face..

Chloe:
"Whaaaa?? That person offered you a brand you skateboard?!

Zoey:
"Not just any skateboard but one that I get to choose the design of it"

Haley:
"NO WAY! Its custom made?! That person has to be the best!!! He or she?"

Zoey:
"H-he" I stuttered, just thinking about him already messes with my mind

Laina:
"Ohhhhhhh!! Is he cute?"

*INTENSE THINKING*

Zoey:
"Yes...he is"

Chloe:
"OK! LETS JUST GET TO THE FUCKING POINT! Whats his name though?"

*EVEN MORE INTENSE THINKING*

Zoey:
"Z-Zach...."
I prepare myself for their epic reaction

Haley:
"Zach?!"

Daphne:
"No way! ......he has the same name as Zach Herron"

Yeah Daph, cause he is Zach Herron..

Chloe:
"The only difference is, that guy is actually nice, kind and caring. And he doesn't seem like a fuck boy like you-know-who"

Zoey:
"Actually girls, he has the same name as Zach Herron because the guy who helped me.......is Zach Herron"

Chloe, Laina and Daphne's jaw dropped that the food they were chewing and the coffee Laina was drinking, dripped down from their mouths to the table....and apparently on their food... GROSS!

Haley on the other hand fainted...

Zoey:
"Girls! Ewww!" I shout loud enough that the jocks, popular boys and our bullies, the 'why don't we' heard it and they recorded the whole thing.

Great...

Zoey:
"Remind me that next time I do confession time, it won't be during lunch or when you guys are eating. And where Haley can faint without falling off of something"